Dr.moonlight

Name: Moonlight

nicknames:

Doc (everyone besides starline)

Fangirl of the doctor (Pyro and atlanta)

Moon-lame (Surge the tenrec)

Doctor fashion disaster (Zeena)

title: Dr.moonlight

gender: female

age: 20

imposter of: dr starline

species: Peregrine falcon

Affiliations: Dr starline (currently),Surge and kitsunami (Undercover)

apperance: moonlight is a satin purple falcon with orchid violet eyes. moonlight's outfits can very due to how many of them she has in her closet/wardrobe,but her most iconic outfit is shown to be a silk red skirt,fishnet tights and a maroon shirt with crimson shoes,and some hints of champange pink in her clothing and in her shoes as well.

personality: Moonlight is shown to be a very keen and smart falcon with a large set of knowledge,knowing exactly what to say to get others wrapped around her talon/finger. thats how she gained alllies such as atlanta,pyro,Tough,and stumble. She is shown to be very prone to having panic attacks because she doesnt feel like shes good enough to even be starlines imposter.he always has to reassure her he made her for a reason.

special power: she is shown to have two special abilitys,one being Azur-Pyrokinesis,wich means she can manipulate and generate blue fire. and the other one is Konikinesis... wich means she can manipulate dust to her will and get it in her enemies eyes.

qoutes:

"all i did was reveal their true forms..

surge: you turned them to ash.

*in a sarcastic tone of voice*: HAH."-her to surge when she asked her about the badniks they were suppose to fight in the test