Ember

name: ember

species: binturong

gender:female

imposter of: blaze the cat

Age:14

apperance: ember is a white binturong with hints of lavender in her fur. she has vermilion eyes and a blue gem on her black gloves. for attire,she wears a black businessmen suit with a red shirt and black tie tucked inside of it, and also wears the sigil of Blaze with a skull on it on the left side of her chest. She is often seen holding a glass filled with wine in her left hand. in addition,she wears a black spiked tiara on her head.

personality: Described as being a regal,she is a elegant binturong,she despises being called "your highness" just because shes the imposter of someone who is royalty.

Despite her calm and collected behavior, it is shown that Ember is sometimes incompetent and unlucky when it comes to managing The imposters and Their personalitys, even becoming embarrassed after seeing other Imposters didn't listen to her orders due to the fact that the Imposters prefer to follow her out of free will rather than respecting her. In the comics, she is also shown to be a bit spoiled as she complained about Sonic's laziness to the point that he didn't help her during their tabletop game session.

Being the leader of The imposters, Ember appears as a seemingly calm and collected person with a smooth arrogance on her face. At the same time, she also has no hesitation to show her Charming power towards Duo in order to make him her most treasured Person in her life.