bloom

name: bloom

species: beetle

age: 16

imposter of: jewel the beetle

apperance:Bloom is an anthropomorphic beetle with primarily light blue skin, pink eyes with a long eyelash on each one, a small black nose and a white muzzle. She has an even lighter blue iridescent exoskeleton with a pink, yellow, green, and blue rainbow-like sheen. Her antennae are light blue, while the interior of her wings are cream.

For attire, she wears a french pink blazer with navy buttons, a white cravat attached to a gold brooch with a medium blue gem, a matching french pink miniskirt, white gloves with navy cufflinks, navy tights, and french pink wedge pumps with navy soles.

personality:Bloom is a well-mannered person with a bright sense of humor and a passion for both minerals and organization. Whereas is Rose reckless and loud, Bloom is more reserved and cautious. She is also a bit timid and does not like violence, but is still ready to help others as much as she can, sometimes at the risk of her own well-being. However, she easily succumbs to stressful situations, which makes it difficult for her to concentrate and leaves her in need of emotional support.

Bloom likes to sort and organize documents, which is why she volunteered to be the director of the Imposter group. Initially, however, she lacked faith in her leadership and self-confidence. She felt that despite everything she had been through, she could not help anyone, which included her best friend. With Amy's help, however, she found the confidence she needed in her own abilities. This allowed Bloom to devise a successful plan to extinguish a forest fire at the Forest Ridge Zone Campground.