Uno

name: uno (Atlanta)

age: 14 (32)

species: binturong (Blue ringed octopus)

gender: female

affiliations: Dr.starline (formerly),Surge the tenrec (Currently) Daimond cutters;undercover

Imposter of: Duo the cat (Mimic the octopus)

Apperance: Uno is a yellow chiffon binturong with hints of blue in her fur. she has brown eyes along side a brown nose.she wears white princess-like gloves,and boots with a heel on them. for attire,she wears a black blazer with a red turtleneck sweater underneath, a black pencil dress split on both sides, and red leggings.

personality:Uno is shown to be curious, embodying the "Bright-Eyed Cadet" trope, venturing down into hell by herself to collect information on Daimond Cutters. She's shown to typically be writing down notes, and is determined to do so, as in the epilogue, although seeming traumatized by her experiences in the Daimond cutters missions, she still continues to take notes.Dr.Starline added a more sadistic side to her personality which is brought out after she drinks coffee. In this state, she expresses frequent violent urges, including a willingness to break the Lanolin's fingers should she not brew her a good cup of coffee.

However,Uno, upon first meeting The daimond cutters, is one of the more excitable Imposrers with a happy-go-lucky attitude, as evidenced by her almost always smiling sprites and their enthusiastic dialogue. Uno, while at first seeming relatively innocent compared to the rest of the Daimond cutters that join the Restoration's party

"You're lucky that I have a thing for pancakes!"-Her to duo when he offered her pancakes