kiara

Name: Kiara
Age:12
Species: meerkat
Book: imposter syndrome (idw)
Imposter of: zor

Abilities:
Magnetism manipulation
Darkness manipulation
Super strength
Enhanced durability
Enhanced jump
Energy ball projection
Flight
Longevity

Likes: Fragile beauty[2]
Giving bad news[1]
Other people's sadness[1]
Pain
Revenge
Using words to help her sound "cool"[2]

DISLIKES
Happiness
Society[2]
Sneaky adults[2]
The sound of the Cacophonic Conch[2]

Apperance: Kiara is a purple meerkat. unlike other meerkats her tail is rat like shaped. Kiara has blue eyes with yellow sclera, which are always angled to give the impression that she is depressed, and framed with black markings. She has soft purple lips with dark grey freckles above them. On the top of his head Kiara has a pair of horns that curve backwards, with an alternating black and cyan coloration. Kiara seems to always carry a blue rose with her. Unlike most of the other counter-parts,Kiara wears fingerless black gloves on each hand.

Personality: Kiara is one with the shadows, both physically and mentally.[5] Believing that everything is pointless in the cosmic scheme of things, Kiara has given up on hope, happiness and life. As such, she is constantly depressed, moody, rude, and mean, and is not impressed by anything.[6] She often whines about the meaninglessness of everything and always has low expectations. This conviction also gives her a suicidal attitude, given that she once exclaimed that she "longs for death's cold embrace."

Despite her nihilistic perspective, Kiara still intends to go through with her assignments, though she does not know why and has no interest in the outcome. Ironically, she does not like to hear others whine, as she wants that to be what she does, and she tends to give some things more value than others.

Kiara has an extreme dislike for happiness in general, believing that it is such views that wreck the world for others. She becomes sick in the face of positive attitudes and gets pains in hrt face when smiling. As such, she will personally take action herself to ruin others' happiness. She has also displayed a masochist side of herself, finding comfort and even joy (despite his aversion to it) in the pain she receives, and when she does smile, thereby causing herself pain, Kiara finds it cool.