Zuma

Name: zuma
Age: 6 months old
Species: tenrec (cuberneticaly enhanced)
Family: surge the tenrec (older sister),drain the tenrec (older brother)

apperance:She possesses mostly bright green fur with a patch of black fur on her face and eyelids and angular blue-green eyes. She has a peach muzzle with a medium-long black nose, upturned sideburns on each side of her head, peach-skinned arms.She also has a tuft for a tail, sharp teeth, and tall, vertical, flat ears on top of her head. And several spiky quills.

personality:Zuma is posed to be an innocent baby Tenrec who means nothing but good, but can also be a little naive, especially as she aged. For as young as she is, Zuma is extremely intelligent for her age and often helps assisting her family and friends by using her brains. Sometimes, Zuma can also be loud and obnoxious, but it does not matter how annoying she can be — her family will always love her, and she will too.she can only talk in babbles and googoos,yet for some reason her siblings can translate whats shes saying,no one knows how. She has been shown to have no control over her electricity powers,accidentally shocking people when she gets to excited,but shes forgiven cause shes just a baby.

up untill issue 67,she didnt know she had two older siblings,when surge,drain,kallan and kitsunami went to the daimond cutters,she was incredibly shy,hiding her face in duo's scarf. her older sister and brother were on the verge of tears,happy to see their baby sister again.