Atlanta

name: atlanta

species: blue-ringed octopus (cybernetically enhanced)

age:32

allignment: evil

affilations: starline (formerly),surge and kit (currently)

imposter of: mimic

gender: female

apperance: atlanta is a light sea green octopus with moonstone cyan rings and a black scerla with peacock blue pupils.She has a large, sagging head with six small protrusions at the top and four long tentacles with dark blueish violet tips that extend from her head down to nearly her ankles. Suction cups can be seen on both her hands and feet.she possesses a licorice black muzzle with wrinkles at her beak and a white chocolate marking just above it, making her face look like a skull (this was done on purpose by using her shapeshifting abilities as an attempt to look scarier). for attire,Her latest outfit has her with a black sports bra, orange/yellow sleeveless sweater, green cargo pants, a brown belt with a golden buckle, brown and tan combat boots, orange/yellow hairbands, black elbow sleeves, and brown fingerless gloves. when she was working for starline,she wore a small, tattered gray cloak with sleeves and tattered gray leg warmers of the same slim fabric, all of which are tattered

personality: being in one, Atlanta detests working with teams. Incredibly selfish, she believes friendships are a weakness. She similarly consider her "Past self" as only a means to an end and will sell them out as soon as her past life is threatened. She also tends to emotionally blackmail others by pretending to be an innocent victim of violence. She likewise allowed starline to give her hypnotic therapy when offered a chance to get Eggman off her trail. Even so, her trecherous ways made her turn on not only Starline, upon discovering her deception, but also Pyro, Holly, and Sora to further ensure Eggman wouldn't target her anymore. Meanwhile, Atlanta seems to enjoy her own cunning and compliments herself.

She is not above murder, attempting to kill Akari in her sleep and nearly slitting her throat. However,she also has a bit of a cowardly streak; she does not like causing much of a scene, relying on tactics to undermine and trick others into doing what he wishes, and fears those who are stronger than her, such as Metal sonic. Furthermore, she always resorts to deception and blackmail in order to avoid fighting fair and direct confrontations in which there are no advantages.

powers and abilitys: With the shapeshifting core starline emplanted into her has the ability to shapeshift into whoever and whenever she pleases, allowing her to impersonate others, be they either organics or robots. Though she is able to look nearly identical to the person she shapeshifts into, her shapeshifting is not perfect; notable differences include Brown eye colors and darker shades of fur, skin and clothing (for robots, she just turns a darker shade of their normal color scheme). The suction cups on her hands and feet are also still visible when she shapeshifts, even if she gives herself the appearance of gloves and shoes. She is also able to combine her true appearance with the shapes she takes, namely by showing her true eyes or dry lips. She can also recreate broken pieces of clothing.

While She can imitate appearances, Atlanta cannot replicate abilities (such as Akari's iconic kick) or weapons (such as Dash's Variable Wispon) with her shapeshifting, she also can only copy the appearances of people she's met (like kit and surge for a example), unable to make original forms, despite this Atlanta can alter the appearance of the form of the person she takes like recoloring them.

Atlanta has displayed some degree of tracking skills, as she was able to determine that Sonic, Tails,and the original people the other imposters were suppose to replace tracks were deliberately leading her and the other imposters somewhere.

weapons:Atlanta is known to wield combat knives with serrated backs; her proficiency with them is unknown.

Also, while she was being created by Dr.Starline, Atlanta received the shapeshifting core. it allows her to harness  Power cores' energy automatically and to shapeshift whenever she wants,

weaknesses:Despite herruthless personality, it is hinted that she is a somewhat lackluster fighter, preferring to do things in a cloak and dagger fashion, like letting the The Shadow androids she made  go crazy and try to kill the rest of the New daimond cutters, or attempting to kill akari in her sleep to traumatize starline, and running from straight-up confrontations. unless its something to do with mimic.

Speaking of wich, she has a bit of an obsession with Mimic much like how Dr. Eggman has an obsession with Sonic: when Clutch the Opossum attempted to hire her services, Atlanta declined as she wanted to lay low and focus on finding the other imposters, but the moment Clutch mentioned Mimic Taking part in the new Diamond Cutters for the Resistance, she immediately changed her mind, Her desire to destroy Mimic overriding her common sense. (blame starline for her obession-)