Haiku

Name: haiku

Age:16 (Imposter Syndrome-Battle for the eggman empire)
17 (overpowered and onwards)

Species:Iguana

Gender: Female

Nicknames:Haik, Iku

Alignment:Evil

Affilations:Dr.Starline(Formerly), Surge the Tenrec, Cyber Chaos, Team chaotix (whenever they are forced to work together to find the rest of their team)

Likes:Causing crimes, trying to destroy Espio, making calling cards (will be referenced), Helping Surge and Kit, Challenges,Her team, learning more of her past.

Dislikes:Espio, Starline, Surge's idiocy, eggman, Belle, being tricked, being overpowered,Clutch the opposum,Dr.eggman,her tail forming a spiral

Apperance: haiku is an orchid purple iguana with a little horn on the center of her face,though some people can barley notice it at all,since it's right between her eyes,she likes to keep her tail as straight as possible and hates it whenever it makes a spiral becuase it reminds her of Espio and does her absolute best to keep it from making a spiral. For attire,she wears a  Onyx black dress,a brown satchel around her body,and black boots with a little heel.

Personality: haiku is shown to be one of the most cleanest members of the cyber chaos,coming up with some of the most logical plans Wich always end up a 50/50 chance of winning and loosing.she is shown to be like a big sister to stinger,always looking out for him and is oblivious to Albion's feelings to her.
However,she is shown to also live a double life.making her own calling cards from scratch with them usually saying "we've chased each other long enough. I'll be waiting for you to settle things once and for all." And are signed" HTI (short for haiku the iguana)

History(Past):Like with Surge and Kit, all three of the Cyber Chaos members were in development for a long time, though starline did this after being done. Preparing Surge and Kit, unlike them it was known how he got haiku, she was just training with her mentor master Zik and her best friend zavok was kidnapped by starline and introduced to the others but during the two's training, he decided to modify the three.Starline Began to modify Haiku by implementing cybernetic enhancements using Power Cores and the bio-data of DNA of Espio, Amy, and Zazz,As well as giving her the toughness of the metal virus and a new personality and memories using the code he got from Belle. Haiku in particular was created to Replace Espio as the right hand detective, Haiku was then subjected to hypnotic sessions. where Starline imprinted her with fake yet intense hatred for Espio, afterwards her and the other members of team Cyber Chaos were sent somewhere to train, when trying to find her, and question his training methods, Starline would then Blot there memories out with Hypnosis, giving the three psychological trauma. a few days after which, Surge and Kit would track them down, and make them Allies, promising them they can eliminate the chaotix and take there places with this in mind, they then work together to try and eliminate Sonic, Tails, and the Chaotix.

Abilities/Powers:Haiku,like the others, has been modified by Dr.Starline, giving him a large amount multitude powers derived from Power Cores. The Bio data of Espio, Amy rose, and Zazz. and physical resistance of the metal virus. She was given the ability of Mnemokinesis, which allows her to control peoples memories, allowing her to recall any good or bad memories,and even use it to her advantage against any opponent. Whenever she neeeds it the most,Albion can make her a weapon was well,Along with this she has Magnetic field manipulation, allowing him to control robots, Starline even enhanced it with a stolen Chaos emerald.This advanced her Magnetic field manipulation and she can control how strong it is, Wich allowed the three to control more robots then deadly Six can. With Amy and Zazz's speed put into her, her strength and speed is enhanced so much that even large robots like the Death egg robot can be destroyed and she can run for long miles without getting tired.Despite becoming part Cyborg, she was given the ability to turn invisible within the invisiblity core he obtained during his short time Working with her.