Chapter 17

We reach the football field at the bottom of the school as I quickly run up to Austin who is laying on the ground.

"Shit what happened?" I ask Alex as I crouch down next to Austin.

"We were just playing a quick game of football when he said he felt sick and then he collapsed." Alex explains as I look down at him and back up at the boys.

"Did you tell the teacher?"

"Yeah she's coming back with a wheelchair." Robert explains.

I nod and sit down next to him, "Austin, are you ok?" I ask as he opens his eyes.

"I don't know I feel really weak and my chest is burning." he says and I start to panic

"Ok well the teacher is coming so just breath in and out ok and stay clam for me." I softly say and turn my head as I see the teachers coming with a wheelchair, "The teachers are here ok," I explain and hear yelling.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!" One of the teachers shout and I quickly get up and take Austin's things in my hand.

"Ok get him up." The other teacher says. As Zach and Alex help Austin up, Robert taps my shoulder and smiles at me as if to say that 'It's going to be ok' and that's exactly what he says and I return the smile.

"Who's going to the hospital with him?" One of the teachers ask and everyone looks at me and Austin mumbles my name. "Alright come on Marie." the teacher say and I hurry walking next to the wheelchair that's carrying Austin.

"I should probably call his mum and tell her about..." I'm cut off by one of the teachers

"That's our job dear, don't worry about that just look after him." She says and smiles at me and I nod looking down at the boy that I love who is now sitting in a wheelchair.

We reach the office and I sit down on the couch next to the Austin and the wheelchair "You ok?" I ask as I slowly run my thumb back and forth on the back of his hand.

"Sort of." Is all he manages to say as the ambulance pulls up and we leave the school and head straight to the hospital.

"Ok what do we have here?" One of the nurses asks looking at me and I quickly speak up.

"Well he was just playing some football with his friends when he said that he felt sick and then he collapsed. One of his best friends came and got me and I quickly rushed down to him and I asked him if he was ok and he said he felt weak and his chest was burning." I finish explaining as intertwine my fingers with his.

"Right ok well we'll examine him now and find the cause if all of this." The nurse assures me and I nod leaning down and placing a quick kiss on his lips.

"I'll see you later." I whisper and let go of his hand as he smiles and they take him away. I walk back to the waiting room as I see his mum rush trough the doors.

"How can I help ma'am?" The lady at the front desk asks.

"I'm looking for my son Austin Mahone, I'm his mother Michele Mahone." She states panicky and I quickly rush over to her.

"I've got it from here." I say and smile at the lady has I walk away with her.

"What happened?"

"He was playing some football with the guys and he said he felt sick an then he collapsed. Zach came and got me and I went down to the field and asked if he was ok and he told me his chest was burning and that he felt weak," I explain and sit her down as I tell her, "So now they're running some tests to make sure nothing serious has happened." I say and sit down placing my hand on her shoulder "Would you like something to drink?" I ask looking at her and she nods. I quickly get up and go get some water and come back.