Chapter 22

Rylie's POV

I sigh and look down thinking about all the times we had spent together, all the memories, everything and now all of that is gone. "What have I done?" I mumble and Tylor hugs me tight.

"Hey you didn't do anything wrong, okay," I feel tears build up in my eyes and I quickly wipe them away, "they haven't even talked about you since you left, as if they care anyway." I sniffle a little and look up at him.

"What?" I ask confused., "If they didn't care then why were they making a big deal about it?"

"Yeah they've never talked about you since you left, and now that Austin and Marie are together, that's all that matters." He says and I step back.

"Wait what? Austin and Marie are together?" I ask and smile a little.

"Yeah they've been together for a couple days now..."

"Aw they finally did it." I smile and Tylor looks at me weird.

"Excuse me? Why do you care, they're a bunch of morons anyway. Marie is the one that punched me the other day and made my nose bleed. " He says and I laugh a little.

"Marie did that to you? I thought a guy did that," I say trying to hold in my laugh, "but seriously they're not morons, they're my friends, they were the people that actually cared about me..."

"I care about you!" He rudely interrupts and I stare at him.

"Is that so? Well if you really care like you say you do, you'd help me try and get my friends back." I say and cross my arms looking at him.

"What happened to you Rylie, you're not the girl that I remember meeting at that party." He says and I laugh and shake my head.

"The girl you met at that party, wasn't me, that was the fake me, the one you had just gone through a hard time with her parents divorce, that's the Rylie you met." I say and stare at him.

"Oh really, well I like that Rylie better than this piece of shit in front of me." He says and my jaw drops.

"Piece of shit hey, well listen here Tylor, if that's what you really think of me then that's fine because as of now we're officially done and you know what, you deserved that punch because you're a complete asshole Tylor, you only care about yourself and that's it, I'm better off without you." I say and walk away.

"You'll be sorry you ever left me Rylie!" He shouts and I laugh and continue walking back to my house.

I get home and plop straight onto my bed and look at my photos. I pull out the photo of Marie, Mary and I and smile remembering the first day we met at school and all the memories us three had. Then I pull out the photos of us three with Austin, Alex, Robert and Zach. I smile at the photo and laugh at it. All the memories were now flowing through my head and as that happened my expression changed from happy to sad. "We had some many memories." I whisper to myself and before I knew it, it was 7 O'clock so I packed away all the photos and go downstairs to have dinner with mum.

Marie's POV

We all go back to mine and we sit there in silence, "Did that just happen?" I ask and Alex and Robert nod at the same time.

"Why is she with that asshole anyway?" Zach angrily says and I shrug.

"I have no idea," I sigh and look at him, "Zach why is this effecting you the most?" I ask.

"Why? Because I liked her, I was literally about to ask her out, but then she disappeared and I haven't stopped thinking about her since." He says and I nod.

"I had a feeling." I quietly say as mum walks in with some left overs. She sits down and looks at all of us.

"Oh god what happened?" She asks before eating.

I sigh and look at her, "We all saw Rylie today, you know the girl that Mary and I have been friends with since day one of primary school, the one that moved away, yeah well she's been back for a month and we only found out today when we saw her." She nods but doesn't say anything.

"What happened?"

"She just said that she didn't want to hurt us so that's why she just disappeared."

"Right," I lean into Austin's chest and look at Mary, "well I think you should get together with her again."

We all turn our heads at the same time and stare at her, "Are you serious? She left without even telling us, we would go past her house everyday after school abut no-one was there and then we found out she left and now she doesn't even care? All she said was that she didn't want to hurt us and then when she returns, she goes and enrols in another school because she 'thought we forgot about her'." I say and mum shrugs.

"You can't hold a grudge forever Marie." Mum says.

"She's right Marie." Zach says and I stare at him.

"Really? So you're just going to forgive her for taking off unexpectedly?" I ask and stare at him. He just sits there in silence and I cock my head to the side, "that's what I thought." I say before heading up to my room.