Chapter 16

Austin's POV

I wake up to a beautiful sight. She looks so peice full when she sleeps. I place my plam on her face and smile to myself.

"Wake up beautiful." I mumble in my morning voice as she opens her eyes and chuckle a little. "Sleep well?" She nods her head yes and smiles curling up into a ball next to me. I wrap my arm around her "You know we need t get up and get ready for school." I say against her hair.

"Yeah I'm aware." She replies and gets out of bed to get ready. I follow her actions and do the same thing.

Marie's POV

I get up and go to my bag and pull out some clothes. I turn around to find a shirtless Austin standing at his closet picking out his clothes for the day. I smile to myself and start walking out the door.

"Hey!" I hear him yell. I quickly turn around and smile.

"Yes." I simply say.

"Which shirt, the blue one or the red one?" He asks and I laugh to myself.

"The red one." I say and walk to the bathroom to get ready.

I finish getting ready and walk out of the bathroom and into Austin's room.

"You look nice." He compliments.

"Thank you." I smile and walk up to him. "So do you." I peck his lips and grab my stuff "Lets go to school." I grab his hand and walk out the door saying goodbye to Michele.

We reach the bus stop just in time to meet Robert, Zach and Alex.

"Hey look who's walking down the path Marustin!" I hear Robert yell.

"Marustin?' I question and look at him confused as we reach them.

"Yeah couple name I made up just then." I laugh as Robert says it again.

"Sounds ok I guess." I say and look at Austin and laugh. We wait a couple of minutes and then the bus finally arrives. We get on and 'enjoy' the trip to school.

Getting off the bus I hear a loud scream and I quickly turn my head to the side and see that someone has fallen over. I take a closer look and notice that it's Brittany and I quickly rush over to her.

" Oh god Britt are you ok?" I ask holding back my laughter as I see the boys walk towards us.

"Yeah I'm fine just tripped." She laughs and I join her as I help her up.

"You ok girls?" Austin asks smiling and I nod my head looking up at him.

"Mhm Britt just can't see what she's doing."

The bell for lunch rings and I walk out of the class with Mary and I go find a seat and sit at it with her waiting.

"So how's Austin?" She asks smirking at me and I laugh looking down.

"He's good thanks." I smile and I feel someone standing behind me. I slowly turn around and look up to see Zach. "Sup." I say and he pulls my arm and I quickly get up. "What's wrong?" I ask and stare at him.

"It's Austin, you need to come now." He says and I grab my bag and follow him.

"Zach what's wrong?" I ask worried.

"Austin, something's wrong with him and I don't know what it is." He says and we continue running through the school.