Chapter 12

The rest of the day went fast and before I knew it, the bell rang and it was time to go home. I was walking to the bus shealter with Gabby when I see Tylor standing with a girl called Cece.

"Oh god their's Tylor." Gabby says.

"Yeah I know." I say and look away.

"He keeps looking at you." She says.

"Maybe he's watching his back after what I did to him this morning." I say with a smirk.

"What did you do?" Gabby asks scared.

"I punched him and made his nose bleed."

"Why would you do that?"

"Why wouldn't you do that?" I say back to back to her.

"Seriously why?" She says all shock out of her face.

"Because he's s dick, and he deserved to know what it felt like." I say.

"Well good for you. No one would have the guts to do that to him, but you showed him." She says.

"I know." I agree.

We walk down the stairs of the bus shealter and I spot Austin with his friends. I run up to him  and hug him from behind.

"Hey." I say looking up at him and smiling.

"Hey baby." He says and pesses his lips to mine.

"Guys your at school." Zach shouts over the noise and we instantly pull apart.

"So you are dating now?" One of Austin's friends ask.

"Yes we are." Austin answers. "Marie this is Marcus, Marcus this is Marie my girlfriend as you already know."   

"Hi." I say and give a quick wave. I look over to the side to see if my bus has come but it hasn't. It felt awkward just standing there listening to Austin and his friends talk. I just smiled and laughed occasionally. I was about to say something when I felt someone pull my bag and drag me away from Austin. I turned around to find Brittany, Gabby and Mary pulling me away.

Austin quickly whiped his head around and saw me. I started laughing and then Austin smiled.

"What is so important?" I say still looking at Austin.

"Well first of all we heard that you punched Tylor out this morning is that true?" Brittany asked.

"Yes." I say and they start cheering.

"And second?" I say still looking at Austin.

"Well I guess you and Austin are dating now?" Brittany says.

"Yes we are." I say and smile.

"Yay!" Bittany says.

"Yeah yeah I know." I say laughing at how excited she was getting.

"Oh my gosh yiu two are so cute." Brittany says and Mary and Gabby agrees with her.

"Haha thanks." I say and my bus shows up.

"Their's my bus got to go." I say hugging them.

I run up to Austin and grab his arm and pull him with me and Alex, Robert and Zach follow.

"Whoa calm down tiger." He says.

"I am calm I just want a seat on the bus." I say eager to get to the bus.

"Well how about you run up to the bus and get us seats." Austin says in my ear.

"Ok." I say and run off.