Chapter 26

* A couple years later *

"You ready?" I ask looking at Austin and he nods giving me a quick kiss before his name is announced over the loud speaker.

"Give it up for Austin Mahone!" The crowd roars and I watch my boy step on stage.

"Hey hey Mexico City, how's everyone doing tonight?" The crowd screams and I stand on the side and watch him feeling happy.

After a couple of hours he finishes his concert and runs off stage. I clap and give him a big hug "Aw honey you did it again." I say proud of him.

"All thanks to you." He smiles and kisses my cheek and I smile. After he does a couple meet and greets, we head back to the apartment and chill for a while.

We have our showers and I sit on the bed looking up at him "So what do you want to do?"

"I don't know but in exhausted." He mumbles and flops on the bed. I get up and pick out a movie.

"How about we watch Finding Nemo?" I say turning around to look at him and he nods, "okay sweet." I say and put it on. We watch the movie and I hear some snoring. I turn my head to see Austin out like a light and I laugh softly. I get up and turn the movie off and tidy up a little before climbing into bed and falling asleep next to him.

The next day I get up and notice that Austin is gone. I rub my eyes and shake my head a little and eventually fall asleep again. Just as I do, someone jumps on me and wakes me up, "What!" I say annoyed and he pecks my cheek.

"Morning sleeping beauty." He laughs and I smile.

"Hi," I mumble and turn around so I'm on my back, " is everything okay?" I ask running my fingers through his hair.

"Yeah everything's great, I've got a career that I love, my friends and family are with me, my amazing girlfriend is also with me, what more could I want." He smiles and I sit up.

"Well then, what's on the agenda today?" I smile looking at him. And he sits up looking at me.

"I had a talk to my managers Marie and they said you can be a back up dancer if you want." I stare at him and shake my head.

"No," I sternly say and bring my knees to my chest, "I'm not doing it." Without another word I get up, grab some clothes and go have a shower.

Austin's POV

Just like that she gets up and walks away. I sigh and lay back "I believe you can do it Marie!" I shout so she can hear me in the bathroom.

She sticks her head out of the door, "Austin after that night I'm not dancing again okay, that incident ended my dance career. You heard the doctors the bone is fragile and dancing isn't good for it because it will most likely snap again." She says and closes the door.

I close my eyes and listen to the water run "Why Marie, why?" I mumble to myself.