Chapter 10

As I reach the bottom of the stairs I turn around to find Austin charging down the stairs.

"Austin calm down before you fall over." I spoke too soon.

As he was racing down the stairs, he tripped over and landed face first onto the hard floor.

"Ouch!! Oh my god my face." He started whining. I just stood there and laughed. I felt so bad but it was actually really funny.

"You think that was funny?" He says staring at me seductivley.

"Actually yes I did." I say still laughing. He got off the ground and stood in front of me.

"You have three seconds to run away before I grab you missy." He says looking at me.

"Wait what?" I say.

"One.." I just stand there looking confused.

"Two.." What is happening.

"Two and half..." Is he being serious.

"Three!" Then that's when I realised he was being serious.

He started running after me. I sprinted into the kitchen screaming like an idiot but before I could get away, he grabed my waist, spun me around and pushed into the bench.

"Ouch!! My back." I say.

"Sorry babe." He says close to me face.

"Babe?" I repeat.

"Yeah don't you like it?" He says in between breaths. He looks so cute.

"I never said that. I do like it, it's just I didn't expect to be called 'babe' so soon." I say and mean it.

I mean I love how he calls me babe, but we just go together and I wasn't expecting to be called babe so soon.

"Right. Well I can stop if you want?" He's so sweet.

"No no no no don't stop I like it, babe." I say and giggle.

"Your so cute when you giggle." He says with the biggest smile on his face, that looks so adorable.

"How will we tell the others?" I ask.

"I'll tell them." He says.

He moves closer to my face and I bite my lip. Just then I felt warm lips press against mine. His tongue swipes across my bottom lip asking for enterence and I happily let him. Our mouths move in synch with eachothers and the kiss feels magical. We break apart and he just looks down at me smiling. He presses his forhead to mine and I bite my lip.

"You taste like mixed berries." He says.

"That's because I used a mixed berries lip balm." I say.

"Well, I like it." He says and conects his lips with mine again.

"Uhh, are you two like fuck buddies now?" Zach interupts us.

We quickly break apart and start laughing. I look up at Austin who is looking down at me. We both smile at eachother.

"No Zach we aren't 'fuck buddies' we're just dating." I say.

"Ok. So um Austin, the popcorn?"

"Yeah sorry I'll get it." He says and moves towards the cabinet.

"So now that you two are like an Item, can I tell the others?" Zach says excitedly.

"Let me think about that Zach." I say.

"Please Marie." Zach says with a puppy dog face.

"Uhh fine go ahead." I say.

"Yes!!" Zach sprinted out if the room and into the other room.