24. Weakness

Wolves/ Cregan Stark/ Davina Targaryen out now!!

Cersei begged Avalon to come for her labors. Avalon was petrified at the thought. 

"Mum I need you." cersei begged a moon earlier. "Please, please."

"Stay here." Avalon suggested. "You would be more comfortable here, would you not?" 

"I am the queen." Cersei reminded her. 

"I know that, my dear." Avalon coed touching her cheek. "But Cersei..."

"Mama please." Cersei begged. Mama, it was Avalon's weakness. 

"Robert-"

"He will be hunting, I birth him a child and he presents me with a dead hunt." Cersei remarked. "Please I need you." 

Draco and his silver hair stuck out like a sore thumb in harvesting season. He was also two years old and Cersei begged and begged. Avalon knew that Jaime would be beside Cersei but Cersei wanted her mother with her. Avalon finally agreed. She dyed her hair brown before she left. 

"What are you doing?" Kelsea questioned when she found Avalon. 

"I'm dying my hair." Avalon answered. 

"Why?" 

"For my trip to the capital." Avalon answered as she gently washed the color, it stuck and her silvery blonde locks were now a bland shade of brown. 

"Why though?" Kelsea questioned still. "Your hair is so pretty mama." Kelsea remarked. 

"You know why my love. It's not safe." Avalon remarked. 

Tywin wanted to go with but Cersei didnt want her father there, and Avalon begged him to stay with kids protect them just in case something went wrong. 

"Nothing is going to go wrong." Tywin assured. 

"Then stay and I will back before you know it." Avalon agreed. 

"I will go with mum." Tyrion assured and Avalon smiled back at him. 

"See my protector." Avalon declared and although Tywin rolled his eyes, Tyrion knew that Avalon was sincere. 

"Take Clegane with you as well." Tywin insisted. 

+

Cersei delivered a little girl into the world and Avalon smiled down at her, she was perfect. Perfect little face, perfect little hands and toes. Avalon snuggled her to herself.

"She's so perfect." Avalon coed kissing Cersei's forehead, Jaime smiled back at them. Although everyone told him it was not proper Jaime threatened them saying who was going to remove him. Avalon calmed the nervous handmaidens saying Jaime was protective and since the king so kindly was fetching an awful prize for his queen, Jaime would be staying. Since Ava Lannister was their mother if she agreed then the maester and handmaidens agreed. They didnt like it but they agreed. 

"Cersei, she's perfect." Jaime agreed. He held onto Cersei and although Avalon didnt know, she knew. It was how Jaime held Cersei, how he cradled her body to him, how he protected his twin at all costs. 

When robert was back Avalon put her hood up high on her head and turned towards the balcony. Robert grumbled as he came in. Cersei offered a small smile. 

After cersei's birth Robert saw it was a girl and scoffed, he presented her with boar pellets all the same- how wonderfully disgusting Avalon thought as she spared them a glance-  before going out and finding himself a whore. Avalon stared back at him as he left. 

"That was awful, he is awful." Avalon whispered kissing her forehead. "You did so great my girl, you did so great." Avalon assured. 

"I would rather him find someone else to have his fill with." Cersei assured. "Not all of us can be as in love like you and father."

"We are fortunate." Avalon agreed. "My love what shall you name her?" 

"Mycella." Cersei decided. "Because she is mine."

"Beautiful."