76. Can We Return Him?

''You learn your high Valyrian?'' Avalon asked not looking away from her book only turning to the next page.

"Yes mama." They agreed.

"How did you do today?" Avalon went on her eyes scanning down the page.

"Good." Tyon answered

"Ēngenka" Davina answered in high Valyrian.

"Excellent." Avalon agreed putting her book down and sitting up.  'Love?''

''Jorrāelagon'' Kelsea answered the fastest.

''War?''

''Vīlībāzma'' Nora spoke up.

"Very good my little love." Avalon coed kissing her cheek. "My fury is greater.'' Avalon said looking between them.

''Issa vēdros iksos... greater.'' Jon began but hesitated, Avalon chuckled

''Rōvēgrie'' Davina answered. "It's okay you are doing great."

"Need more one on one sessions." Jon offered as he wrapped a hand around Davina's waist. 

 "All my babies so smart," Avalon applauded.

''Avy jorrāelan muña." Draco declared with a wink.

"Muña onjapos lōtinty.'' Nora requested.

"I always want carrot cake!" Avalon declared happily. "Celebratory cake for everyone!" Avalon declared. "I'm so proud of all of you. I know your father is as well."

''Kirimvose Muña." They echoed.

''Avy jorrāelan''

''Avy jorrāelan''

''Avy jorrāelan'' the kids echoed and Avalon had never felt so loved as she held them close. She wasnt scared of what the future held, they had won the war against the baratheon brothers, the north was secure in the Starks hands and Catelyn was never to come south again unless she was apologizing or else she might lose her head, it was nice. But Avalon still worried about Tyrion. He had vanished after her coronation and although she knew he was capable, she also knew he wasnt a fighter. 

''I love you too.'' Avalon told them happily.

+

"Cersei? Whats with the long face my darling girl?" Avalon pondered. "You missed the game last night, not up for running around the stables while the littles jump out trying to scare you?" she teased after a round or five of ghost in the graveyard. Ghost was it more than once which Nora thought was hilarious. 

"I was just thinking about how much Joffrey would have hated this." Cersei admitted.

"I stand by my decision to send him to the wall for his mandatory training. I like the quiet, I might just keep him there." Avalon admitted.

"Mother! He is your grandson."

"And he's a rotten apple. Myrcella and Tommen are so perfect and Joffrey, he terrified Kelsea and I'm sorry but I love Kelsea a million times more than Joffrey.'' Avalon declared loudly.

"I know." Cersei admitted. "He's my son... I dont know where I went wrong with him." 

"Sometimes its nothing you do or dont do." Avalon offered. "Its just who he is... my brother Aerys was also mean, thought himself better than others. He burned the world down... I know many thought I would do that same." 

"You are wonderful queen." Cersei assured. 

"Thank you... and I stand by my decisions, maybe the wall will help Joffrey." 

+

"I'm a prince!" Joffrey shouted. "My mother will hear about this!" 

"Gods this kid." Alliser grumbled. "Can we return him?"

"The queen wanted him here for mandatory training for... four years." Aemon chuckled out. "It hasnt even been a year yet." he reminded them. 

"Maester Aemon... you think..." Mormont chuckled. 

"Whats that commander?" Aemon pondered as Joffrey whined out that he was tired and sore and hated everyone and everything and he was the fucking prince show him some respect you mongrels. 

"The Targaryens are back on the throne, I'm sure if you wanted leave to pay your respects to the queen, she would allow it." 

"She wrote to me moons ago when Joffrey was delivered. Said if I wanted a pardon from the nights watch I had it." Aemon informed him. 

"And you didnt take it?" Mormont countered. 

"Without me up here you lot would be mess." Aemon corrected. 

"Well you got that right." Mormont agreed. 

"Ouch! Thats going to leave a scar!" Joffrey shouted. "I will have your heads you stupid bastards!" 

"The queen is never going to want him back." Mormont realized. 

"Nope." Aemon agreed. 

"I'm honestly surprised the crows havent killed him yet." 

"They are one wrong step away from gutting him." Alliser cut in annoyed. 

"Commander, we have supplies at the front gate from the capital." Pyp declared. 

"Our queen coming through with rations and supplies." Aemon remarked fondly. 

"She is a good queen." Alliser admitted. 

"SHe is." Aemon agreed. "I knew she would be."