Chapter 1: A Beginning of a New Conflict

From worlds and beyond,there are alot of strange beings in worlds not discovered like for example, Zoltarian. A insect as a civilized specimen and another creature is a Sulfuridian. One of the elemental wizards of the element chart. A kid name Kaiton has graduated from college and lives by himself until one day, he researched a zircon which contained a elemental power. Kaiton dropped a sample of magnesium and the zircon exploded in the process by accident. He woke up and noticed that his hands are carrying a blast of plasma and atoms. The next day, he showed his professor name Technetium about his powers until Kaiton was amazed that he also has the power of kinesis. Prof.Technetium and Kaiton kept the element powers a secret from anyone. Kaiton's pet dove Peckster got mutated by the blast so he kept repeating the same words to Kaiton which got really, REALLY annoyed. A ship landed one night which was the Zoltarians so Kaiton tried to attack them with full force but one Zoltarian stunned him with a thunderscrew. They successfully abducted Kaiton to the Planet Zoltar which King Ucalyptist requested for a warrior against his foul foes "The Antcounterers".
General Grievious watched quietly at the Zoltarian ship that left Earth."Battle droids! Follow that suspicous ship. I'll contact Emperor Palpintine about this."
At Zoltar,Kaiton indepently quoted his OWN way."King Ucalyptist, I want to reject this shitty warrior thing- I mean about this......"
"SILENCE !DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT GRAVE DANGER ARE WE GODDAMN IN?" King Ucalyptist shouted.
Battle droids approached and shot King Ucalyptist and the Zoltarians as Kaiton went to the escape pod and fled Planet Zoltar. He landed on Fiore and everyone screamed and scowered as the escape pod crashed near the Fairy Tail guilds bar. Natsu rushed and came out as Kaiton was gasphing for air until Darth Maul tried to slash him out. Natsu used Fire Dragon's Wing Attack which Maul eventually avoided the attack but then, Kaiton decided to test his new weapon the "Solar Gun" which blasted Darth Maul into the sky. Kaiton then fainted when approached Wendy and Erza and took him to Lucy's house. Kaiton once again woke up and Lucy was happy to see him awake.
"Hey, are you still injured? I could still put ice on that scar :-)."
Kaiton then realized his woundas started regenerating by themselves. A robotic lightbulb name Hollister came and tried to give Kaiton a message. "zzzzz........iouaeiou.............antcou...............Wes........yes you............"
"What are you freaking saying!" Kaiton screamed, "First a zircon exploded,then alien praying mantises abducted me, and then this?"
Wendy tried to cover Hollister's mouth because of how noisy his message was but he then shot chocolate pudding on Wendy's Hair.
Erza said "Child, you're going to be okay just were did you come from?"
"Sketchington Boulevard."Kaiton said softly.
Lucy didn't know what place is that which made Happy said the most stupidous question." Are you a nerd from Nerdy Tail?"
"Shut up, shut up, shut up, let me remember the events that happen to ME!" Kaiton has now encountered things that was never he seen before.

Tune in next time for the Galaxy Warrior's evolution of battles on Spheramorphisis. (Some characters or anything, which I do not own, is trademarked and credited).