Chapter 27: Coraline & the Slendytubby

As everyone was cleaning the messy bar, Prof.Technetium arrive for the CPU junk that Hacker created. Makarov tried grabbing the CPU junk but keeps on stinging him with electricity.
"Now, now, little old elder. I'll remove this junk." as Technetium used his mecha-glove to grab the CPU junk, Stero arrived from the ship and started eating it.
"Stero! What are you doing?" as Kaiton tried to stop Stero from eating the CPU junk.
Stero screamed back."RAAAAAWWWWWRRR!!!!"
As Technetium finally cleaned up the bar, Kaiton got a phone call from Chili.
"Hi babe. Can you please come with me? We need to check this place called Teletubby land. A strange zircon was located around the area." Chili replied.
"What the.......Chili, how the hell did you get my phone number? And I'm not your babe!" Kaiton blushed. "Kaiton, Jalen told me about you while I was gone. Including your phone number. ;)" Chili excitedly replied.
"...Fine, I'll be there if my friends want to come." Kaiton sighed as turned off his phone.
"Kaiton, who was that?" Honey replied.
"A girl name Chili. She wants me to go to this place called Teletubby land or something." Kaiton replied confused.
"Hmmmm.......Teletubby land? I think it's this place were these creatures called Teletubbies which play around and eat this kind of food called custards. I'll ask Dandy for the navigation to that place alright Kaiton?" Honey replied.
"Sure. How 'bout if we brought some of the Fairy Tail guilds to come with us?" Kaiton replied with his idea.
"They seem strong enough to help us on this mission so I'll ask the old man if he gives us permission to allow them to come with us." as Honey ran towards Makarov and ask for his permission.

After the clean up, Dandy was getting the Aloha Oe ready until he noticed that the guilds were entering inside.
"Alright! We got more babes to come with us!" as Dandy presented his announcement in front of Cana. Cana suddenly punched Dandy in the stomach as everyone started laughing at him.
"Now that was an epic fail." Benson laughed.
Dandy led everyone to Teletubby Land and was suprised what they have just saw.
"...Look up there!" Lisanna shouted.
Everyone gasped to see one of the Teletubbies Po found dead hanging on a tree. "Ugh.......ugh....Dandy, I'm scared." Pops shivered.
"Don't worry, Poppy. We'll be alright." Dandy replied calmly.
As everyone started venturing towards the land, a loud scream was echoed towards the mountain. "What the hell was that?" Gray replied looking around alarmed.
"Look Grayish, it could have been just a vulture or a pokemon." Dandy replied smiling at Gray.
"MAN, HOW YOUR SO CALM ABOUT AN LAND WITH A DEAD BODY!" Benson screamed.
"Because I been in places that have a scary atmosphe-"
Nearby, a huge roar shakes the earth.
"SHIT! I THINK ITS GETTING CLOSE!" Dandy jumped and screamed.
"Damn, it's too dark and foggy. Natsu! Lit up a torch." Elfman commanded.
Natsu picked up a small twig and lit it with fire until the bush started shaking.
"....Everyone get ready." Rigby panicked.

Kaiton decided to come close to the shaking bush until then Chili jumped out and started hugging him crying. 
"I....I've seen it! Kaiton! Thank god your here." Chili cried and gasped.
"Chills, it's okay. Your safe now." Kaiton ruffled her hair.
"Chili, if that's your name, what did you see?" Dandy questioned.
"I saw a purple Teletubby carrying a chainsaw chasing me." Chili replied frightened.
Chili decided to led them to the Teletubby house which they saw Dipsy decapitated and blood splattered everywhere
"KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Okay. Now I'm getting really freaked out!" Mirajane screamed.
"FREEZE BUBS!" as Coraline appeared with her water gun. "AUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" everyone screamed.
"Oh great. Your that prick who attempted to free my (ALT) mother and tied me up on a wall." Coraline replied disappointed.
"Hey you know, we just killed your stupid step mother and why do you have a water gun? It's pathetic!" Chili smirked.
Skips heard someone walking with a chainsaw buzzing above the house so quickly he closed the door and Natsu unlit the torch to hide. Everything went to complete darkness except hearing Tinky Winky (Slendytubby) approaching the door.
"Pssst.......Cana, he's slamming the door." Lucy whispered.
"Okay look, if the door gets destroyed, I'll attack this creature and you guys run." Cana whispered back.
Tinky Winky started using his chainsaw breaching the locked door open. "...! .......Oh no! oh no! oh no!" Pops replied frightened.
Will everyone escape from the clutches of Slendytubby? And will Kaiton ever reveal Chili his affection?

Next time on Spheramorphisis...............