Chapter 2: Song of the Constellations

Kaiton ran outside to calm himself which at night, a constellation made sympathetic hums at the sky. The song awaken a field of cicadas that swarmed through the morning sun. Lucy came outside and said "Your in the land of Fiore. Would you like to come join the guilds?"
"Look I don't have time to stay here...wait that's it!" Kaiton had secrete a liquid filled with dusts of zircons so he poured it on a grasshopper and mutated to a colossal locust.
"Next time, we will see each other again but beware of praying mantis aliens." Kaiton rode on top of the grasshopper until a group of Tie Fighters started shooting a barrage of lasers against him. Kaiton once used his solar gun and disintegrated one Tie Fighter which crashed onto Death City. Maka saw the explosion and called Black star and Subaki about this situation.
Luckily a Stormtrooper survived but Black Star unleashed his attack called Trap Star. The Stormtrooper got captured and was sent to Lord Death.
"What are you little one? A soulmeister or a foe? Death commanded.
"If Darth Vader ever met you, his force can destroy you and your puny friends!" as the Stormtrooper shouted back.
Maka started punching the Stormtrooper for more reasons but Soul came and said "Who the hell is that kid on top of a moth or some sort of grasshopper?"
"Hmmmm.... Very strange? A person covered with white plastic and a child on top of an insect? I'll send you and Soul for investigation tomorrow." Death asked.
Kaiton's grasshopper got shot and both fell in a mysterious mountain. A group of Genesects came and scowered Kaiton and the grasshopper.
"Intruder Intruder! Must iniliate!" The shiny Genesect used Techno Blast on the grasshopper, which got killed but Kaiton jump off the mountain and the Genesects chased him while he was falling. A group of pterodactyls grabbed one of the Genesects including Kaiton into the nest. 5 baby pterodactyl attempted to eat the Genesects but Kaiton unleashed his solar gun and killed the baby pterodactyls. The nest broke and once again Kaiton and the others were falling. Lord Death came and grabbed Kaiton and the Genesects to safety. Kaiton was injured so he had no choice but to stay in Death City.
"Hi new kid. You should stay with Maka and the others." Blair said.
Later......"So, your name is Kaiton and went through this whole adventure by aliens?" Death the kid questioned.
Peckster appeared under Kaiton's hat saying "Patty are you a krabby patty or a krabby poopoo?"
"Eeeeeeeeeyaaaaayy!" Patty was about to turn herself into a gun and try to shoot Peckster.

To be continued...........................