Chapter 12: A Bad Situation of Fear

Previously on Spheramorphisis, "Let go of Lucy!" Wendy screamed.
"Well it seems like a bunch of civilians and flying cats are surrounding my space, I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN!" as Maul released a explosive force that blowed everyone into the wall.
"Emperor, we got a civilian who might know about Kaiton." Maul approached with Lucy tied up. "Excellent. We must head back to the Death Star to get more answers from this little one." Palpintine greeted.
Darth Maul and Palpintine quickly rushed to the Emperial Shuttle and fled from Fiore with Lucy. "LUCY, NO! DON'T GO!" Erza screamed.
At the Death Star, Leopold and Lucy were guarded by one of the Palpintines guards.
"Damn it! I can't break the security door with my keyboard." Leopold screamed.
"Just give it up. Theres no use of getting free from this jail room." Lucy replied.

Mordecai and Rigby were using a telescope until they spotted the Death Star next to Planet Zoltar.
"Mordecai, do you think that's a planet?" Rigby questioned.
"No, I don't think it's any type of planet. Skips! Skips! Come here." Mordecai screamed.
"What's up, Mordecai?" Skips replied.
"Do you think that's like a planet or robot?" Mordecai replied.
"It's some sort of planet clustered with metallic space junk together." Skips answered.
"MORDECAI AND RIGBY. GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE AND CLEAN THIS FREAKING LIVING ROOM OR YOUR FIRED!" Benson screamed.
As Benson looked at the telescope, he wondered "I heard of something called a Death Star from those weird people in plastic costumes called Stormtroopers, who investigated our park two days ago. Do you think that's the Death Star?" Benson questioned.
"I believe so. A few ships in the telescope entered through that metallic planet. We should go." Skips replied.

The next day, Kaiton was with an elderly friend name Jalen who took him in restaurant called Lulu's Restaurant.
"Jalen, I been through an adventure that will blow your mind." Kaiton replied.
"Yes, I know. You been with Fairy Tail guilds, battled strange aliens, and girl new allies." Jalen replied. "How did you know?" Kaiton questioned.
"I'm have telepathy." Jalen answered.
Then, a girl came out of nowhere and sat with Kaiton and Jalen.
"Who the hell are you?" Jalen replied.
|"I'm Chili. I'm from dimension40 and we warn you that spies are everywhere in disguise.
"How can we trust you? You look like those hot girls from high school." Kaiton replied suspiciously.
In the background, an explosion happens
"....That's how. Come on!" as Chili grabbed Kaiton's hand and took him in the car. Zoltarians in Roadcrawlers started chasing Chili through the freeway as Jalen snucked under on of the Roadcrawlers.
"You have a laser gun in hidden in your sleeves?" Kaiton replied.
"There's no time for questions. Let's just fucking get away from them!" Chili screamed.
Chili shot several of the Roadcrawlers but one shot back at the tire and Kaiton and Chili were stranded.

To be continued......