Chapter 13: Infiltrating the Death Star

Benson and the others disguise themselves into masked burglers to hijack a rocket ship until they met The Little Einsteins. Mordecai and Rigby distracted the kids as Skips and Muscle Man tried to activate the ship.
"Pops, pull the switch or we will get caught." Muscle Man shouted.
"Okay......There I got it.....(Brooooooooooo)....whoa it's on!" Pops frightened.
Luckily, they successfully hijacked the space ship but when they try to reach to the Death Star, Ship refuses to go into the entrance.
"Hey Ship! Get inside the entrance or I WILL FORCE YOU TO GET INSIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Benson screamed. The ship refuses as Tie Fighters approached striking the ship with laser beams.

Ship quickly rushed inside the entrance as Stormtroopers surrounded the ship ready to attack. Lumen appeared out of nowhere and kept throwing pieces of metallic junk to the Stormtroopers for distraction. As the Stormtroopers got distracted by objects, Muscle Man and High-Five Ghost charged at the Stormtroopers as Mordacai and Rigby sneaked out from the attack.
"Hey, you can't go in there. That's where Darth Vader is resting." as Lumen approached and blocked the door. "Who are you? You look like a butterfly up in the air as you float in the sky like you just don't care. WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Rigby rapped in front of Lumen's face.
"Rigby, shut up! I'm... sorry that Rigby just owned you by a rap. Look, just please tell me what's this Death Star." Mordacai questioned.
"Your basically standing on a weapon that can destroy a planet with is laser but right now, its not operational." Lumen replied.
Rigby gasped. "We got to destroy this planet! Please, just at least tell me how we can demolished it without exploding the whole system or anything?"
"There's a machine called Halberd's reactor and if destroyed, the Death Star will soon not be operational. But first, there are some victims that are captured in one of Vader's jail cell. Follow Me." as Lumen led them to the jail cell, Benson and the others are still attacking the Stormtroopers.

"Skips, how many of these guys keep coming?" Fives questioned.
"I believe 300 are still approaching." answered Skips.
"300! That's too much! I hope that Mordecai and Rigby are okay." Benson replied.
"I hope that they are not better as MY MOM!" Muscle Man screamed.
"Muscle Man! This isn't the time for that!" Skips shouted.
As Mordacai and Rigby headed to the jail cell, they tried to unlock the security system.
"Dang it! I can't open it!"
"Mordecai, try to punch." Rigby offered.
"Okay fine..." Mordacai punched as hard as he could, "...Owwwww that freaking hurts!"
"Here, let me heal that wound." Lumen said.
The security door was open and Lucy and Leopold were free.
"YOU GUYS ARE LATE. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO LATEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Leopold screamed.
"What the heck is your problem man?" Rigby bawled.
"I wanted to go back home and play Unreal Tournament but then I get captured by......Gyaaaaah!! That guy behind you!" Leopold cried out.
"Wh....who's beh....hind...me?" Rigby stuttered.

To be continued.......