Chapter 21: A Trip to Boobies

Dandy had to re-apologize to Erza for the trick.
"Please babe, I'm sorry." as Dandy begged kneeling down in fron of Erza.
"DON'T EVER DO THIS AGAIN OR I WILL SHOVE MY SWORD THROUGH YOUR THROAT!!!" Erza screamed.
Wendy calmed Erza down as Dandy decided to bring to Boobies to hang around and chillax.
"Whoa! Mordecai look. A bunch of girls are sooooooo hot!" Rigby blushed.
"Dude, look they're just waitresses. Plus I have CJ as my girlfriend."
Kaiton can't stand staring at the girls while Dandy is picking an order.
"Kaiton, you ok?" Qt questioned.
"I can't stop thinking about how hot can these girls be goddamn it. Just give me eye covers or something." Kaiton blushed and shaked.
Qt gave eye covers to Kaiton and finally got him over with the hot waitresses. "
Hey Qt, why is Kaiton's eyes covered?" Dandy questioned.
"He has this problem of girls." Qt replied.

Lucy and the others started laughing as Kaiton is going crazy about the situation.
"Don't worry Kaiton, I've been there before. You know if you just took off your eye covers, you could see why I love Boobies." Dandy replied.
"Dandy, shut up! If Blackstar was here, its best for me to get electrocuted by him." Kaiton screamed. "Hi there. Wanna french fry?" as Honey approached and laid down on top of the table.
"Hey Honey, I bought a new friend name Kaiton. He wants to judge how sexy you are." Dandy replied pointing at Kaiton.
"Yeah, yeah. Blah, blah, blah, just please leave and wait....where's my food. Kaiton didn't want to take out his eye covers but he instead blindly searched his food until he accidently touch Honey's butt. "Phew......thank god I finally found my...........AWWWWWW!!!!!!!NONONONONONOOOOO!!!!!!!!" as Kaiton took off his eye covers and screamed with shocked fear.
Everyone laugh at Kaiton which he just sat there with his fraud face frozed in the chair.
"Kaiton, see. This is the charm of boobies." Dandy laughed.
"Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Kaiton, it's over. You can just stop doing that ugly face of yours." Meow replied. "Kaiton your cute and funny." Honey giggled.
"Dandy, YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!!!!" as Kaiton speaked pissed off.
"Hello friends and new friends. In case you don't know me, I'm Hollister and I would like to welcome Kaiton's new delivery." as Hollister approached carrying a huge box.
"Hollister buddy, let's see the package." Kaiton rushed.
Kaiton started reading the letter saying its from Prof. Technetium. "It says.....'Greetings Kaiton. While I was experimenting a fire-belly salamander with one of Sacrediron's gene samples, it got mutated and turned into a liquid steel salamander name Stero. I hope you enjoy your new pet.' ......Omg I'll open it right now!" as Kaiton opened the package, Stero jumped out from the package and climbed around Kaiton.
"Whoa! That's a sickass lizard you got there Kaiton. Can we touch it?" Rigby questioned.
"Hell yeah! He's made of liquid steel, so he ain't hard." Kaiton said excitedly.

Everyone started touching Stero which got Lucy and Wendy creeped out.
"Ewwwwww....he feels like rotten slime." Wendy shyly speaked.
Mordacai's phone started ringing, which Benson is attempting to call them that their break time is over.
"Mordacai and Rigby. Your break is over. Come to the park in 5 minutes." Benson reported.
"Uh oh....Dandy, I gotta go back to the park. My boss Benson asked that our break is over." Mordacai replied.
"Sure. Hey Honey, do you want to come?" Dandy questioned.
"Yay, I want to come with these guys." as Honey jumped with joy.
As they arrived to the park, everyone was waiting for Mordacai and Rigby's arrival.
"Where the heck you guys were you? You should have been here 5 mins ago." High-Five Ghost replied. "Sorry everyone. We were at this place called Boobies and we took our break there instead."
"Wait, WHAT! You guys went to Boobies? I read about that space restaurant in a magazine." Skips replied.
"Yes, my friend. Yes." Rigby replied independently.
"Perverts! Look Benson, they went to this restaurant called Boobies and I bet in a 100% chance that they were hanging out with a bunch of hot waitresses." Muscle Man screamed.
Thomas started laughing at Mordacai and Rigby which got them pretty angry.
"YOU WHAT! YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU GUYS COULD HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS BOOBIES. I WANTED TO COME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!" as Benson screamed.
Thomas started laughing harder and harder until Mordacai and Rigby ran towards him and started beating him up. Kaiton and the others watched and laughed at them fighting for and unacceptable reason.

To be continued...........