Chapter 8: Maka's Birthday or Not!

Maka screamed and woke up everyone in the morning saying "It's my birthday!"
"Ughhh, really? Right now?" Gray said tiredly.
"Yes, yes, yes! Look at the date, this shows proof that it's my birthday!" Maka screamed excitedly. "Okay Maka, I saw a restaurant called Freddy Fazbear's which seems like a good idea to celebrate your birthday." Carla replied.

Everyone went to Freddies at night, which Erza keep sensing something suspicious around the restaurant.
"Did that ummm....costume or robot just winked?" Tsubaki said frightened.
" Look it's just an animatro-"
Suddenly, all the lights shut off.
"...Uhhhh, why did the lights went out and did everyone just left the restaurant?" Russell replied. "Shoot... I can't open the door! It's locked! Godamn it!" Fredrickson screamed.
Then the animatronics started walking towards them.
"I'll stop them!" Wendy attacked and blowed Chica in the air through the ceiling but then, Foxy used his hook to slash Maka carrying Soul as a scythe until she destroyed Foxy and blood splattered on the floor. Spring Trap was incinerated by Natsu as Russell snucked through the vents.
"Gotta get out of here... Gotta get out of.........(Brawwwwwsturaaa!!!!!!!) AWWWWWWW!!!!!!"
Russell started kicking Balloon Boy until the vent broke outside as Balloon Boy fell on the streets and got ran over by a bulldozer. Luckily, Russell landed on top of a Snorlax that was resting next to the restaurant. "I'm alive! I'm alive!" Russell screamed with joy.

Erza destroyed the locked door and everyone escaped safely. The next day, Lord Death came to visit Maka but he wasn't in a happy mood.
"Maka! What's your explanation for this?" As Lord Death revealed the newspaper.
"Uhhhhh......my friends were celebrating my birthday on a restaurant until animatronics attempted to kill us." Maka replied shamefully looking down.
"Maka! Look at me. I know it was your birthday but next time, please don't do this stupidity again. Do you understand?" Lord Death requested.
"Yes, Lord Death this won't happen again." Maka answered.
"Hey, everyone I'm back with Hollister." as Kaiton came.
"You missed Maka's birthday. How could you?" Lucy replied.
"Look yesterday, I was staying at Master Hanjitzu for martial arts training. I am really sorry Maka."
"Me too," Hollister said.
"That's okay. At least you didn't have to fight those animatronics at the restaurant yesterday." Maka replied.
"...Wait do you mean Freddie's animatronics, OMG you destroyed these legendary robots that has been documented and had reports of them kidnapping children." Kaiton said as he was amazed.
"Hey Blair, your egg is hatching!" Blackstar shouted.
Everyone grouped around the egg that hatched into a huge larvae called a Lunarian.
"Awwwwww...look how cute it is Blair, we should give it a name. "
"I know, it should be Soul Jr. the second." Black star announced.
"Shut up, I'll name it. It should be..."
"Monarchia."
"...Who said that?" Kid questioned.
"I did!" as Lumen crashed into the door.

To be continued.........