Chapter 15: Entering Coraline's Forbidden Door

Kaiton leaped with his powers and attacked the Zoltarians with a flurry of punches.
"Stop the BATTLE!!!!!!" as King Ucalyptist appeared with wounds from the battle droids.
"Kaiton never joined the Dark Side or anything. It was Chancellor Palpintine, or should I say Darth Sidious, who is the mastermind of the battle droids." Ucalyptist replied.
"So uhh... we're friends?" Kaiton questioned.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever.  We're just on patrol searching for fugitives who are involve with this catastrophe." Ucalyptist carelessly replied.

As everyone left, Chili decided to bring Kaiton to Pink Palace estates to investigate a world that she is curious to come see and knocked on one of the doors.
"........Hello?" Chili replied.
"May I help you?" Coraline questioned.
"Im Chili and I heard of a door that has your OTHER mother who attempted to steal your soul." Chili requested.
"The key for the door was dropped in the well at the forest, which is impossible to open the door without it bubs." Coraline rudely replied.
"You might think theres only one key but there is another one around the house." Chili replied glaring at Coraline's face.
"Wha...wha.....WHAT! Theres another key?" Coraline replied shocked.
"That's what the Book of Universal Memory says. Kaiton, search on the attic. I will check the inside the house and the basement okay?" as Chili rushed.
"Well, okay it's ON!" Kaiton screamed.
"You....you can't do this. Your gonna let my OTHER MOTHER KILL ME.....(CRASH!!!!!)" as Coraline got tied up by Chili. Kaiton successfully got the key from the attic and opened the door once again. Kaiton and Chili entered the portal to the alternative Pink Palace estates which suprised them to see Coraline's OTHER mother.
"What's this? Guest." (ALT) Mother replied. Chili pulled out her ion gun from her sleeves and said, "I heard of you. Stealing children's souls by giving them dolls that spy on them until they are leaded to your world." Chili replied.
"YOU ARE NOT GUEST, YOU CAME TO KILL ME FROM EXISTENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!" as (ALT) mother tried to stab needles to Chili, Kaiton's belly released Notaik and his friend Holtkuller getting prepared for battle. "Hey creepy lady, try to EAT MY SHIT!" as Notaik's arm turned into a chainsaw and Holtkuller vomited nuclear acid on (ALT) mother's face.
"UHHHHHHHHAWWEWWW!!!! IT BURNS!IT BURNS!" (ALT) mother's face was melting, Kaiton used his solar gun and disintegrated her into melted glue.
"Oh no! The world is turning dark!" Chili blinded scream.

To be continued...............