Chapter 3: The Soul, the Fairy, and the Genesect

Kaiton drank a bottle of wine containing mosquito larvae because he is warm-blooded. Maka kept telling Kaiton that beer will make him drunk but the good news is that Kaiton's respiratory system can convert the bad liquid into elemental energy. Black star challenged him to fight at the basketball court which Kaiton accepted.

Later..... Blackstar and Subaki was getting ready for battle as Kaiton appeared with a racing suit with gloves. Blackstar attempted to slammed Kaiton, but he used his kinesis and brainfreezed Blackstar's brain. Maka attempted to join the practice fight as Soul didn't think it was a good idea. Maka slashed Kaiton with force and Kaiton's soul appeared. Soul ate it but then, Kaiton's shadow name Notaik grabbed it and revived Kaiton.
The shiny Genesect questioned to Lord Death, "Our home was destroyed by a Vampire with a guitar who polluted the environment with fizzy substance. I want answers NOW!"
"Vampire eh......? I believe you encountered Marceline, a fellow vandibond who visits me almost everyday." Death answered.
"You fool! I will chase her and destroy her own will with my bare cannons!"
Lord Death calmed Genesect down and told him that he will take care of Marceline. Notaik was supposed to be Kaitons secret shadow but instead reveal itself. Hollister came back with the COMPLETE MESSAGE.
"Sir Kaiton. It is I Sacrediron. I am the general of the Antcounterers. I request for you to battle me or I will go to dimension40 and kill all living and non-living creatures. Fight or forfeit estabon." Kaiton doesn't even now what dimension40 is.

So next time in chapter 4, he will explore the secrets of dimension40.