Chapter 23: Qt and the Jawas

Qt was suddenly kidnapped by a group of Jawas while everyone else didn't notice. Kaiton on the other hand, kept drinking too much alcohol.
"Kaiton! Quit drinking too much!" Lucy screamed.
Kaiton vomited out the poison liquids from the wine he drank. "Don't worry. I just vomited the poison from the wine so it wouldn't harm me." Kaiton replied.
"Ewwwwww. That's nasty." Honey replied.
As everyone returned to the entrance, they noticed that Qt was missing and there found footprints of Jawas.
"Hey, where the hell did Qt went to?" as Natsu looked around the entrance.
"Seems like elves or bunnies could have been tooken Qt for parts or something. We should find him." Rigby replied.
"Dandy and the others started roamimg through Tatooine in search for Qt." Narrator pronounced. "Dandy! WE'VE BEEN IN DOING THIS LIKE 2 HOURS. DANG IT WE CAN'T EVEN FIND HIM ANYMORE!" Benson screamed.
"There he is! The little Jawad are taking him into that huge tank." Skips shouted.

Everyone arrived inside the Sandcrawler which got them surrounded by Jawas.
"Argfhhtfgjk" as a Jawa shot Mordacai in his feet.
"OWWWWW! Stop it! Just give us back Dandy's robot Qt." Mordacai screamed.
Notaik appeared trolling Jawas as everyone else searched for Qt. "TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! EEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAY!" Notaik screamed. As the Jawas got distracted by Notaik, everyone found Qt and Natsu set the Sandcrawler on fire. "Hello everyone. Would you like to hear new song?" as Notaik with everyone to the Aloha Oe.
"Uhhhhhh.....sure?" Rigby replied.
Notaik started singing the Trolololo song as everyone except Pops got irritated by the song. "AWWWWW! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" Erza screamed. Pops started singing the Trolololo which got Benson more annoyed.

To be continued.............