1|| April 14, 2000 - April 29, 2000

Hello ^-^!

Welcome to my new story ^-^! 

Before you start reading, I want to say some things ^-^! 

This story is a boy x boy story! There will be smut at some point of the story! If you don't like it, please don't read the story! 

Also, this story is angst! It will contain heavy angst! If you don't like it, please don't read! 

I won't tolerate any hate comments! 

I was inspired by Sarah Jio's "Always" and "Empire of Dirt" arkastadt in AO3! I promise I didn't steal any quotation, dialogue, or something else from both of these works! 

I hope you will like my story ^-^! 

I had been hesitating to publish it though, because I don't want anyone to think that I stole someone else's idea... After all "Empire of Dirt" was inspired by another work as well! 

I hope you enjoy ^-^

Note: I don't know how many times I listened Utakata no Yoru by Nqrse while writing this story... 20? 30? Maybe 40? Or even more! 

Note 2: Rest in peace Moon Bin... You will be missed by the people who love you and I hope you are happy wherever you are... 

Note 3: I edited the chapter a little because of some logical mistakes lol and it is better now! 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

I want to keep up appearances until the sun rises.
I have to turn away, unease, gossip, obstinate, aren't I? 
Trite words are fine, fill up this emptiness... 
Before it overflows; That's why now... 
I want to laugh in my dreams tonight. 
Blurry scenery, sink in the cover of memories and the stillness of the night... 

A sigh revealing thoughts of last night, I walked between dream and reality baby.
I fixed my shoe laces at 12 o'clock; what makes my cheeks wet, born again. 
I yearn and wait, a bargain, not indebted to fate... 
I'm okay with you who I met by chance; that's just how it is, born again. 

[Nqrse - Utakata no Yoru/Foamy Night] 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

October 22, 2040

"Chuuya-san, are you coming to the beach with us too?" Atsushi, the orphan he adopted with his husband asked him cheerfully. He was 15 years old. The same age when Chuuya's heart was full of love...

He was young. He was full of the energy of this youth gave him. Chuuya was not that young anymore. He was already 55 years old. There was no change in his appearance, except for the white strands that began to appear in his ginger hair and a little wrinkles in the corners of his eyes. Also, the old sparkle of joy of his azure blue eyes was long gone now...

Life is easier when you are 15... Especially when it comes to love... You meet someone and you choose them over everyone else and they would choose you over everyone else as well. You could do everything together. Together you could conquer the world. Life was yours... It was only for both of you... You could have faced everything together and lived together. You could faced everything together and nothing else didn't matter.