15|| June 13, 2025 - October 22, 2040 [Final]

Hello hello ^-^! 

Welcome to the final chapter ^-^! 

How are you all? 

I hope you all are doing good ^-^!

This final chapter took 6 pages and 2736 words! I know, shorter than usual chapters, but the original final I wrote was deleted even though I saved the file... So I wrote it again... My former enthusiasm was gone... So... Here we are... 

I think I still love the final though... 

Warning! 

This chapter contains death and suicide! If you are uncomfortable with it, please don't read the chapter! I won't tolerate any hate comments or insults!

Note 1: You already know that I leave some plot holes in my story and explain them later. I wrote things I didn't mention before. 

Note 2: You can listen the songs I put in chapter if you want. 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

June 13, 2025

On June 13, 2025, as the soft morning light filtered through the curtains, Dazai turned to Chuuya with a solemn expression. "Today is the day," he said quietly, his voice barely above a whisper.

Chuuya's heart clenched at the words, even though he had known this day would eventually come. He had spent five years preparing himself for the inevitable, yet the pain still cut deep. "Don't say that, Dazai." Chuuya replied, his voice tinged with a mix of denial and sorrow. "We still have time."

Dazai smiled sadly, reaching out to touch Chuuya's cheek. "I have made peace with it, my love," he said, his eyes reflecting a lifetime of shared memories. "But there is something I need to tell you."

Chuuya's breath caught in his throat as he waited for Dazai to continue. He could sense the gravity of the moment, the weight of unspoken words hanging between them.

"I'm scared," Dazai admitted, his voice trembling slightly. "I don't want to go to hell."

Chuuya's heart broke at the vulnerability in Dazai's words. He knew his husband's fears, the demons that haunted his past. Without hesitation, Chuuya wrapped his arms around Dazai, holding him close. "You won't go to hell, Dazai," he whispered fiercely. "You are a good person, and heaven is waiting for you with open arms."

Dazai's lips quirked into a faint smile, the expression bittersweet. "Really?" He asked, his voice barely audible. "Then... How will... The Heaven... Be?"

Chuuya pulled Dazai to his chest, pressing him against himself for last time. "Heaven Dazai, it's... It's like a vast meadow, stretching endlessly with flowers of every color imaginable. The sky is a canvas of stars, each one a story waiting to be told. And there, in that paradise, we will be together, just like this, forever."

Dazai's eyes shimmered with unshed tears as he listened to Chuuya's words, his fingers tightening around Chuuya's hand as if trying to anchor himself to that fleeting vision of paradise. "Do you really think... We will be together?" He whispered, a thread of hope weaving through his words.

"I know it," Chuuya replied, his voice steady despite the tears threatening to spill. "We will find each other no matter what. Picture it with me, love. Imagine a place where time is but a gentle breeze, where the colors are more vivid than any rainbow we have ever seen. We will walk together, hand in hand, amidst fields of flowers that never wilt, their fragrances filling the air with sweet whispers of eternity." Chuuya's voice trembled slightly as he spoke, his fingers gently brushing against Dazai's cooling skin.