2|| April 29, 2000 - May 6, 2000

Hello hello ^-^! 

Welcome to the new chapter after months of not updating lol! 

I was focused on finishing my fanfiction named "Furciferous" lol! Finally it's over yesterday and I'm going to update this fiction every day! Now I'm writing chapter 4! 

Chapter 15 will be final! 

Warning! 

This chapter contains child abuse and mention of suicide attempt! If you are triggered easily by these kind of things, please don't read the chapter! You already know that I don't tolerate any kind of hate comments or insults! Keep them for yourselves! 

If you decide to read anyway, enjoy ^-^! 

A small note: You can listen the song if you want to! Song name is 505 by Arctic Monkeys. 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

I'm going back to 505...
If it's a seven hour flight or a forty-five minute drive...In my imagination, you're waitin' lyin' on your side...
With your hands between your thighs...[505 by Arctic Monkeys]

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

April 29, 2000 – May 6, 2000

It was Chuuya's 15th birthday that day...

For him, the birthdays were another day closer to the death. So, he never wanted anyone to celebrate his birthday.

He had always been an introspective soul, but the sadness which was surrounding his 15th birthday was different this time. Every passing day was like a reminder of his own mortality and the things he wished he had been able to do with his time. Somewhere in his heart, he knew that his life was not destined for a long life-span and that the future would come ever closer with each birthday.

Still, despite his intentions to stay alone on this day, his family found out and made plans to celebrate in their own quiet way. They brought forth gifts and heartfelt wishes, wishing him happy birthday in the warm, cozy atmosphere of his home, but everytime Chuuya would just glance away with a melancholic air.

For the past 7 years, it hadn't been changed. For some reason, Chuuya had started to hate his own birthday which was supposed to be the most special day of someone's life.

He even had forgotten how to smile on his special day. Every year, he would just tuck himself into one corner of his room and contemplated the day away.

No one knew why, but, somehow, that day was not really special to Chuuya anymore and he even had reached the point where he wanted to completely forget that his birthday ever happened.

Eventually it had become a routine that his parents gave up on trying to make his birthday special again for Chuuya. Because it only made Chuuya more aggressive instead of making him happy. 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Chuuya slowly sat up on his bed and stared at the wall blankly for a few minutes. For some reason, life had been felt so empty for him for the past seven years.

He didn't understand why, but the promise of a better future he held onto always seemed to be way out of his reach. He often felt like he was just going through the motions of life, he was not really living it.

He had no idea where he was or what he was supposed to do. He felt like he was hollow inside.

He had no friends, no purpose, no dreams, nothing to do. He had nothing to live for.