7|| May 4, 2003 - August 25, 2003

Hello hello ^-^!

Welcome to the new chapter ^-^! 

How are you all? 

I hope you all are doing good ^-^!

Warning! 

This chapter contains past self harm, description of scars and smut! If you are uncomfortable with it, please don't read the chapter! I won't tolerate any hate comments or insults! Keep them for yourself! 

If you decide to read anyway, enjoy ^-^! 

Chapter song: Make You Feel My Love by Adele. 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

June 17, 2003

"Odasaku!" Dazai ran to the café which he often met with Odasaku and hugged him tightly in happiness.

"Dazai what's gotten into you?" Odasaku asked, surprised by his friend's sudden display of affection.

Dazai pulled back, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "I have some incredible news to share with you!"

Odasaku raised an eyebrows, his curiosity piqued. "Well, don't keep me in suspense. What's happened?"

"I have accepted into the university!" Dazai exclaimed, unable to contain his joy.

A wide grin spread across Odasaku's face. "Congratulations, Dazai! That's fantastic news! I knew you could do it."

Dazai beamed at his friend's genuine happiness for him. "Thank you, Odasaku. Your support means everything to me."

Odasaku placed a hand on Dazai's shoulder. "I'm proud of you, Dazai. You have worked hard for this."

Dazai's excitement bubbled over as he recounted the details of his acceptance letter and the program he would be studying. "Can you believe it? I'm going to be an university student!"

Odasaku chuckled, enjoying Dazai's enthusiasm. "It's amazing, Dazai. You deserve every bit of success that comes your way."

As they sat in the cozy café, Dazai couldn't help but feel grateful for his friend's unwavering support throughout the months. "I couldn't have done it without you, Odasaku. You have always been there for me."

Odasaku smiled warmly. "That's what friends are for, Dazai. I will always be here to support you, no matter what."

The two friends shared a moment of quiet reflection, grateful for the bond they shared.

"So, when does your semester starts?" Odasaku asked, breaking the silence.

Dazai checked his acceptance letter for the dates. "It's in 3 months. I can't wait to start this new chapter of my life."

"I'm sure you will do great, Dazai. Just remember to stay focused and work hard." Odasaku advised.

Dazai nodded, determination shining in his eyes. "I will, Odasaku. I'm ready to tackle whatever challenges come my way."

Their conversation drifted to plans for celebrating Dazai's acceptance into university, and soon they were lost in animated discussion, enjoying each other's company.

As they left the café, Dazai felt a sense of excitement and anticipation for the future. 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰