3|| May 6, 2000 - June 4, 2000

Hello hello ^-^! 

Welcome to the new chapter ^-^! 

How are you all? 

I hope you all are doing okay ^-^! 

Warning! 

This chapter contains child abuse and suicide attempt! If you are triggered easily, please don't read the chapter! I won't tolerate any kind of hate comments or insults! Keep them for yourselves! 

The song is giving creepy vibes but still suits Dazai's inner turmoil. 

If you decide to read the chapter anyway, enjoy ^-^! 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Folded puppets in a chest...

Satin static, lost in manic...Monstrous, tooth-filled, mouth-stretched grin...Crumpled rotting from within...[Puppeteer by Satin Puppets]

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

May 6, 2000

Chuuya's heart pounded with a mixture of fear and confusion. He couldn't figure out what could have caused those marks on Dazai's neck. His mind raced with a whirlwind of questions, but he knew better than to push Dazai for answers. Still, the concern gnawed him relentlessly.

"Dazai..." Chuuya's voice trembled slightly, betraying his inner turmoil. "Are you really okay?"

Dazai's forced smile wavered for a brief moment before he plastered it back on, though it seemed more strained than before. "I'm fine, Chuuya. Just had a rough couple of days, that's all."

Chuuya wanted to believe him, desperately so. But the evidence before his eyes told a different story. The image of those rope marks etched into Dazai's skin haunted him, leaving him feeling powerless and scared.

"Please, Dazai," Chuuya pleaded softly, his voice barely above a whisper. "You can tell me if something is wrong. I won't judge you. I just want to help."

Dazai's facade faltered, a flicker of vulnerability flashing across his features before he quickly masked it with a nonchalant shrug. "There is nothing to tell, Chuuya. Just some stupid accident."

But Chuuya wasn't buying it. Not for a second. Maybe he didn't know Dazai for so long, but he knew him well enough to recognize when he was putting up walls, hiding behind his usual facade of indifference.

"Accident?" Chuuya echoed, his voice tinged with disbelief. "Dazai, those marks... They don't look like they came from an accident. Please, don't lie to me."

For a moment, Dazai's mask slipped completely, revealing a hint of desperation in his eyes before he quickly averted his gaze. "Chuuya, I told you, it's nothing. Just forget about it."

But Chuuya couldn't forget. He couldn't shake of dread that gripped his heart like a vice. He had to do something, anything, to help Dazai. Even if it meant risking their friendship.

"Dazai," Chuuya's voice was firm now, unwavering. "I won't pretend like everything is okay when it's not. I'm here for you, no matter what. But you have to trust me enough to let me in."