10|| January 10, 2007 - October 26, 2010

Hello hello ^-^! 

Welcome to the new chapter ^-^! 

How are you all? 

I hope you all are good ^-^! 

I'm still sick lol! This chapter was already finished but I had to read it again to find the perfect songs lol! (By the way the chapter is really long... 24 word pages and 10196 words... So I wouldn't blame you if you didn't want to read, lmao!) 

Warning! 

This chapter contains death, suicide, depression and smut! If you are uncomfortable with it, please don't read the chapter! I won't tolerate any hate comments! If you still read despite my warnings and get triggered, I don't accept responsibility in ANY WAY! 

Criticising someone is okay, but respect is the key! 

By the way, I know Ango is not someone like that, but this is a FANFICTION! So please don't comment like "Ango wouldn't do that." I'm really annoyed by this kind of comments! 

I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but because of people my patience is wearing thin recently. 

If you decide to read anyway, enjoy ^-^! 

Note: You can listen the songs I put in chapters if you want. 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

January 11, 2007

The news of Odasaku's passing spread like wildfire, reaching every corner of the college and beyond. Dazai was devastated, his usual facade of indifference crumbling in the face of such a profound loss. Chuuya, his boyfriend from a different university, immediately came to his side upon receiving Dazai's call.

Chuuya arrived at the funeral, a solemn expression on his face as he approached Dazai. The atmosphere was heavy with grief as friends, colleagues, and students gathered to bid farewell to Odasaku. Dazai stood there, his eyes red-rimmed from crying, his usually composed demeanor shattered.

"Hey," Chuuya said softly, placing a comforting hand on Dazai's shoulder. "I'm here for you, Dazai. Whatever you need, I'm right by your side."

Dazai looked up at Chuuya, his eyes reflecting a mix of pain and gratitude. "Thank you for coming, Chuuya. I don't know what I would do without you."

Chuuya gave him a small smile, squeezing his shoulder gently. "You don't have to do anything alone. We will get through this together."

As they walked towards the gathering, Chuuya couldn't help but feel a sense of sadness for Dazai. He had never met Odasaku, but he knew how much the man meant to Dazai. Their bond ran deep, forged through shared experiences and unwavering loyalty.

The funeral was a somber affair, filled with heartfelt eulogies and memories shared by those who knew Odasaku best. Chuuya listened intently, his heart aching for Dazai and the pain he was going through.

After the ceremony, Chuuya stayed close to Dazai, offering him a steady presence amidst the sea of condolences and mourners. They stood together by Odasaku's grave, silent tears streaming down Dazai's cheeks.

"I wish I had told him," a voice whispered beside them, and Chuuya turned to see Ango standing there, his expression filled with regret.

"Told him what?" Chuuya asked, curious yet cautious.