12|| December 31, 2015 - December 31, 2016

Hello hello ^-^! 

Welcome to the new chapter ^-^! 

How are you all? 

I hope you all are doing good ^-^! 

I'm better today! I'm recovering! Being sick is really annoying!

This chapter took 15 word file pages and 5993 words. 

Warning! 

This chapter contains mental breakdown and smut! If you are uncomfortable, please don't read the chapter! I won't tolerate any hate comments or insults! 

Criticism is okay, but respect is the key! 

If you decide to read anyway, enjoy ^-^! 

Note: If you want, you can listen the songs I put in the chapter. 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

January 6, 2016

The soft glow of the nightlight cast warm hue over the nursery, where Dazai sat in the rocking chair, his hands trembling as tears streamed down his cheeks. Chuuya stood by his side, a mixture of worry and tenderness in his eyes as he watched his husband struggle with overwhelming emotions.

"Dazai, what's wrong?" Chuuya's voice was gentle, filled with concern as he reached out to touch Dazai's shoulder.

Dazai looked up, his eyes red-rimmed and filled with despair. "I... I don't know, Chuuya," he whispered hoarsely. "I just feel like I'm failing as a father."

Chuuya's heart clenched at the raw pain in Dazai's voice. He knew how much his husband had been through, carrying the scars of his past, especially his tumultous relationship with his father. Now, as they navigated parenthood together with their twin daughters, Aoki and Akari, the weight of responsibility felt crushing at times.

Sitting down beside Dazai, Chuuya took his hand in his own, offering silent support. "You are not failing Dazai," he said softly. "You are doing your best, and you are doing it with so much love."

Dazai shook his head, a sob escaping his lips. "But what if I end up hurting them, like my father hurt me?" His voice cracked with emotion.

Chuuya's heart ached for Dazai's pain. He knew how deeply rooted his husbands fears were, and he wished he could banish them all with a simple touch. "You are nothing like your father, Dazai," Chuuya said firmly. "You are kind, compassionate, and you would never harm our daughters."

Dazai leaned into Chuuya's embrace, seeking solace in his husband's presence. "I just don't want to mess this up," he admitted, his voice muffled against Chuuya's shoulder.

Chuuya held him close, running a soothing hand through Dazai's hair. "We are in this together, Dazai," he murmured. "We will support each other, and we will learn as we go."

As the minutes passed, Dazai's sobs gradually subsided, replaced by a sense of quietude. He clung to Chuuya, finding strength in their bond, in knowing that he wasn't alone in his struggles.

"Thank you, Chuuya," Dazai said, his voice filled with gratitude.

Chuuya pressed a kiss to Dazai's forehead. "I love you," he whispered, his words a silent promise of unwavering love and support.