9|| December 12, 2003 - January 10, 2007

Hello hello ^-^! 

How are you all? I hope you all are doing good ^-^! 

I'm really sick today T^T! 

But I wanted to make an update! This chapter took 13 word pages! 

Warning!

This chapter contains a triggering content of being the edge of death and and an actual death. If you are uncomfortable with it, please don't read the chapter! I won't tolerate any hate comments or insults! 

Respect is the key in criticism! 

You can listen the songs I put, if you want to! 

Enjoy ^-^! 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

December 12, 2003

Chuuya was surprised to see Dazai in front of his door at such a late hour with a bag in his hand and looked extremely terrified.

Chuuya's eyes widened as he took in Dazai's trembling form and the panicked look on his face. "Dazai, what happened?" He asked, concern lacing his voice.

Dazai's breath came out in ragged gasps as he struggled to find the words. "My... My father..." He managed to choke out, his voice barely above a whisper. "He... He attacked me... I had to... I had to defend myself..."

Chuuya's brows furrowed in worry as he ushered Dazai inside, closing the door behind them. "Defend yourself? What do you mean?" He pressed gently, guiding Dazai to sit down on the couch.

Dazai's hands shook as he recounted the events that had unfolded earlier that night, his voice quivering with emotion. "He... He was drunk Chuuya... He came at me, swinging his fists... I didn't know what else to do..." He admitted, tears welling up in his eyes.

Chuuya's heart ached as he listened to Dazai's story, his own anger rising at the thought of someone hurting the person he loved. "You did what you had to do, Dazai. You defended yourself." He reassured him, wrapping his arms around him in a comforting embrace.

Dazai buried his face in Chuuya's shoulder, his body trembling with sobs. "But... But what if he wakes up and comes after me again? What if he finds me here?" He whispered, his voice muffled against Chuuya's shirt.

Chuuya's grip tightened around him, a determined look flashing in his eyes. "Don't worry, Dazai. I won't let anything happen to you. You are safe with me." He vowed, pressing a gentle kiss to Dazai's forehead.

For the first time since he had fled from his father's house, Dazai felt a glimmer of hope stirring within him. With Chuuya by his side, he knew that together, they could face whatever challenges lay ahead. And as he leaned into Chuuya's embrace, he knew that no matter what the future held, as long as they were together, they could overcome anything. 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

December 13, 2003

Tamaki woke up with a throbbing headache. As Tamaki opened his eyes, the harsh light of morning pierced through the curtains, worsening his headache. Groaning, he attempted to sit up, only to feel a sharp pain shoot through his body. Confused, he tried to remember what had happened the night before, but his memories were clouded and fragmented.