Baby, I Believe In You

The same person comes over to us and asks if we're ready to get to our seats for the show. Excitedly, Phoenix stands up and gets ready to push me. They lead us into the theatre auditorium which the architecture is absolutely breathtaking.

Gosh I'm in awe! I don't even realise that we're now at the seats

Gosh I'm in awe! I don't even realise that we're now at the seats. There's a space for my wheelchair to neatly fit into. I turn my head to look at the stage, I thought I was close at the big show but here, I'm literally on the front row! Phoenix is sitting next to me. "What do you think they'll be wearing?" Phee leans in to ask me. I look at him. "Clothes?" His turn to roll his eyes causing me to laugh. The lights go out and the music starts, the crowd roars to life. After a huge puff of smoke, there's The New Kids standing on the stage looking out into the audience. They're all wearing black.

They move forward towards the edge of the stage

They move forward towards the edge of the stage. Taking to their places. To mine and Phoenix's luck, both Jordan and Jon are standing right in front of us. I'm entranced by their movements so much that Phoenix tells me to put my tongue away! I put my hand on my chin to make sure I'm not physically drooling as that would be mortifying to say the least. After the first few songs, the guys speak to the audience. I zone in on Jon as he's super focused on something so I follow his gaze and I'm pleasantly surprised to see he's staring at Phoenix. A huge smile forms on my face. Phoenix is also gazing back at him. So cute!
I enjoy each song they perform whether it's old or new. I'm hoping that Jordan will get to do 'Baby, I Believe in You'. I don't mean to be dramatic or anything but I think I'll die and gone to heaven seeing him perform this so closely seeing as I'm front row. Right now they're singing 'Summertime'. They go back old school with 'Cover Girl' where Donnie leads. I'm wondering if he'll pick out a girl to go on stage, it's always cute when he chooses a little kid.
A newer song starts, I recognise the music as it's one of my favourites. I'm a bit of a sucker for soppy love songs but I do love some more upbeat raunchy ones too. Jordan starts it off...
'I still get lost, caught in a daze
Tongue tied, just like the very first day
I saw you and I'm so amazed
'Cause the look that got me twisted still hasn't changed