Hazy Recollections

My eyes open to find a dim lit room. I let my eyes roam around; I see the curtains are still shut, and my mouth feels dry. Long fingers gently caress my arm. I tilt my head but it begins to pound heavily so I press my face into Jordan's chest. "Hey sleepy head." He whispers. "My head hurts." I sob. He laughs softly. "Want me to get you some medicine and stuff?" I mumble 'yeah' to him. I feel his lips as they kiss me on my forehead before laying me back down on the bed. I close my eyes as he climbs off the bed.
"Here you are, baby. Let me help you sit up so you can get some water down your neck." I grumbled as he helped me sit up with my pillows behind me. I take the medicine and drink some of the iced water. Jordan begins to pull open my curtains until I cut him off... "don't you dare, Jordan Knight. I love you as you are but if you dare pull them any further open then I may have to dismantle your Crown Jewels." I warn him. He laughs and sensibly, he leaves the curtains as they are. "Maybe I should find your sunglasses so that we can have some daylight to see what we're doing?" Hmm good idea. "Stay with me for a bit then look for them, please." His gaze softens the longer he looks at me.

I gesture for him to come back to bed

I gesture for him to come back to bed. I shamelessly admire the way his muscles flex as he walks towards me in just his underpants. "Like what you see?" His smirk expression makes me flutter and my cheeks turn a shade of red as I blush at being caught staring at his body. He wets his mouth with his tongue as he lingers those eyes on me and the little hairs on my body stand up to attention as I squirm under his heated gaze. On his hands and knees, he crawls until he is almost hovering over me. He lifts his hand up to caress the side of my face and leans in to kiss me firmly on my lips. He places his knees either side of my legs. My breathing begins to rise. "Does looking at me make you want to have my babies aka mini Jordans, like right now?" He teases me. Why do I feel like I'm having a sense of Deja vu? I run my fingers through his hair and lean into his ear... "no babies right now because I want you all to myself so are you gonna help me get rid of this hangover by distraction or what?!?" I hear him growl in the back of his throat. "Hmm..." his fingers slowly trail down from the base of my neck, down over my boobs, over my belly button to where he meets my sensitive area inside my shorts. I whimper softly as his fingers caress the soft mound. He places his lip upon mine as one of my hand runs through his hair and my other trails down to the large bulge on the outside of his underpants. He curses when I slip my fingers inside and touches him.
As soon as we are both naked, I somehow manage to get us flipped over so that I'm now straddling him. My core is sitting between his navel and his hardened bulge, with wanting to please him and thank him for looking after my drunken state last night, I move down. I begin by stroking my hand around him from the tip to the base. I glance up to see his darkened irises staring down at me, I can see lust and need for me in them. He wets his lips with his tongue as he watches me. "You don't have to, baby..." I cut him off by touching his tip with my lips. His eyes never leave me. He hisses when I wrap my mouth around him and use my tongue, gently. One of his hands cups the back of my head, softly tugging on my hair whilst his other hand is clutching the bed sheet tightly in his fist. I've never seen him looking so sexy, the way his muscles clench and flex because of what I'm doing to him ignites the flame in my core. I begin to pick up the pace on him. Using my both of my hands to massage and stroke around his manhood area, causing the build up to him finding his release rather quickly. "Baby tell me now if you want to swallow or want me to come on you cos I'm so close..." then he follows with a cluster of curse words. I take every single drop of him and then when I've swallowed, I slowly pull away and pump him for the last drops for him to cover my chest. I let myself catch my breath as he sits up pulling me with him. "My goodness, that was just..." I blush and I bite my lip, his finger gently lifts my chin upward so that I'm looking into his eyes. "That was incredible, baby. No BS." He brushes my hair away from my face and tucks it behind my ears. Not feeling like I'm done with wanting to stop, I position myself so that I am hovering near his manhood. "Nina, as much as I want to carry on, I think we should rest. Maybe in a while, we can pick up from here." He says.