My Little Beauty

We cuddle until it's time for Jordan and Jon to leave. Jordan leaves me with a goodbye kiss "this is not a goodbye kiss baby, okay?" And Jon hugs me, unlike Jordan he kisses me on my cheek. Phoenix kiss and hug. I'm unable to understand what they're saying to each other but I stand back, letting them have their moment. Phoenix and Jordan shakes hands, and the two of us watch as the Knight's walk away. Phee helps me back inside the apartment and onto the sofa. The place suddenly feels empty. "I'm lost for words, Nina. I really like Jon." I gently give his arm a squeeze. "I know. By the way he was looking at you, he feels the same towards you. My head is spinning, like I've been dreaming." He hugs me and we sit like this for however long. We sit and chat.
"It's been so long since I've been involved with anyone and I'm scared, really scared Phoenix." I open my heart to him as we're having something to eat in front of the telly.
"Nina, just talk to him about how you're feeling and ask him if he's serious about getting to know you and so on." I think about what he's said. I finish eating and put my plate down next to me, and I reach for my phone. My phone pings. It's a couple of photos of me and Jordan. "Thought you'd might like these to drool over." I glance over at him and thank him. "What about you and Jon?" He smirks softly. "I think we could have some fun together." Typical Phoenix not really seeming like he is wanting something serious. "Phee, I know you say it'll be just some fun but I think you'll actually fall for him."

He has a look of unease on his face

He has a look of unease on his face. "We'll see hun." I don't think pushing him to talk further would do any good so I change the subject. "Thank you for the surprise, I really appreciate that you did that for me. I don't know how you did it but it was amazing!" He beams brightly. "Still can't get over Jordan getting pissy with me over you!" I chuckle. "As if he didn't see you eyeing up his brother though, you couldn't keep your eyes off him." He bellows when I demonstrate him ogling Jon. I slap him playfully when he exaggerated my ogling. "Hey, he might be into that?!" He lifts his brow up suggestively, "into what?" I ask curiously, "play fighting or dominating so on!" I look at him in disbelief. Now he's said it, I do wonder. I wonder what he's really like in a proper relationship and stuff, because he's so mysterious about his personal life. Jon is more open about his life especially with his farming and animals. There's more to both of them.

It's a day later now and I'm feeling a little under the weather, so I'm relaxing in my bed. Beatrix has been doing some of the housework that I can't manage. She's so sweet as she's been supplying me with food, drinks and anything else that I need. "Bea, why don't you come and relax on the bed with me and we can watch something together?" I call out to her as I can hear her in the bathroom. I see her kind smile first as she walks in to climb onto the bed. We have started to watch Emily in Paris which we both enjoy.

We've often talked about making a trip to Paris on the Euro train and pretending we're locals like Emily

We've often talked about making a trip to Paris on the Euro train and pretending we're locals like Emily. She took a liking to Alfie and me to Gabriel. Alfie is cute but nah, Gabriel definitely more me. Neither of us are too keen on Camille. Mindy makes us laugh yet she shows her tenderness and vulnerability. I love how Bea knows that she can just relax and hang out. Her and Phoenix are two of the most important people in my life, I hope that Jordan will be really important to me as well as Jon. Thinking about Jordan, he's just sent me a message.
'Hey Nina, can't wait to see you again, baby girl- J'
"What's got you smiling like you are, or should I say who?!?" Beatrix teases me. "It's J." I tell her bashfully.
'Hope I get to see you soon, J? Miss being in your arms.'
I do miss him even if it's just been a few days.
'You just miss my arms?' He questions me.
'Of course not. There's lots of you to miss.'
I see the three dots bouncing on the screen as he's typing.
'I miss those perfect lips 👄 - J'
Deciding to tease him him further, I send him a selfie of myself biting my bottom lip.

Thankfully I have a little bit of makeup up on from when me and Beatrix had to go out for an appointment earlier in the day

'Damn girl! You know what that does to me.'
I giggle to myself. Luckily Beatrix is too busy watching Emily in Paris to notice what I'm doing.
'I've only felt it from afar so maybe you ought to really show me what me biting my bottom lip does to you 😉 what are you up to Jordan?'
I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting for his reply but he's not as fast as he was before. I hope I haven't pushed too much and scared him off. Just when I was beginning to think that's it, I see the dots bouncing on the screen.
'I'll see to it that you do get to really see it babe. 😍 hanging out with the family, you? - J'
I feel myself blushing but I'm intrigued.
'I'm watching Emily in Paris with Beatrix, having a girly night. Have you seen it? Probably more for girls than guys though.'
I can't picture him watching something like this, I imagine him liking more action. I wouldn't mind just watching him in all honesty, whatever he does.

'Heard of it but not seen it

'Heard of it but not seen it. What else does girly night entail? Sexy matching pjs, chick flicks, wine/cocktails and talking about guys?'
Haha I show Beatrix the last message as to see her thoughts! I ask her to take a picture of me in my pjs which consists of cropped top, zipped hoodie and loungewear pants. Definitely the opposite to sexy! I send him it to ask if that's what he meant by sexy pjs, hahaha!
'Lol, you look cute though babe. I should get some sleep, gotta get up early for band meetings. See you my little beauty 💋-J'
Then I receive a picture from him doing a devious smile. I reply my last message to him.