Part 5

*few weeks later*

Caroline’s POV

The past few weeks passed really fast. Spending it with someone I love is mainly the reason. We haven’t left each other sides. We were spending days at his or mine place, going out for lunches, dinners, like a real couple and it felt so good. He makes me so happy.

„Caz, are you at home?“ I heard Olly’s voice as I picked up my phone.

„Yeah. Are you coming?“

„I’m on my way.“

„Ok. I’ll wait for you.“ I replied as I put my phone down.

Half an hour later I head a knock on my door. I opened it and gave Olly a kiss as he walked in.

„How have you been?“ he asked.

„Good. You?“

„Pretty good as well. I don’t have much time and that’s why I’m here.“ He said as he took my hand in his.

„Where are you going?“

„To Dublin.“

„Oh. For how long?“

„A week. Or two.“

„Ugh. I’m gonna miss you.“

„I’m gonna miss you too, Caz.“ He said pulling me in for a hug.

„When are you leaving?“

„In 2 hours.“

„That fast?“

„Yeah.“

„We better get you ready then.“

We left my apartment and headed to his and I helped him put some stuff in his suitcase and drove him to the airport.

„I’m gonna miss you.“ He pulled me in for a hug having both of his arms on my waist and giving me a kiss on the nose.

„I’m gonna miss you too.“

„Be back fast, ok?“

„I will. I promise.“ We shared one last kiss and I headed home when I saw him boarding.

*later that day*

„Hi, mum.“ I answered my phone.

„Are you and Jo coming in for a lunch tomorrow?“

„Yes. We’ll be there.“

„Bye!“

*the next day*

„Hi everyone!“ me and Jo greeted as we walked in our parents’ house.

„Hello girls.“ Mum greeted us back giving us kisses. „Everyone’s in the living room. The lunch is not ready yet.“

I took few steps on the stairs planning to go to my old room to see what it looks like when I heard Jo’s voice shouting my name.

„Carolineeee?“

„What?“

„You won’t believe who’s here.“

„Who?“