Part 2

~ Caroline’s POV ~

I slowly opened my eyes. I felt my arm hugging a naked body covered in sheets. My head was killing me from all the alcohol I had last night. I carefully lifted my head to see who’s  the person I’m hugging. I saw Olly. He was sleeping and had his arm around me. „Oh God!“ I whispered to myself. I was so confused. I couldn’t remember anything from last night. I saw my bra on the floor and saw that Olly was pretty naked too when it hit me. Images started reflecting in my head but I still couldn’t remember everything. I couldn’t remember the important part. ‘No. This can’t be happening.’ I thought to myself. I carefully removed Olly’s hand so I could get up. I grabbed my blouse and left the room on my tip toes. I headed straight to the bathroom. I just stood there in shock. „I can’t believe this.“ I whispered. My voice was shaking. I put my blouse back on still standing still. I tried to remember what happened last night but I simply couldn’t and it was killing me. ‘We can’t have done it.’ I thought to myself. ‘Olly wouldn’t do that to me, right?’

I heard Olly’s voice shouting my name. „Caz! Where are you?“ I didn’t want to respond. He was the last person I wanted to see right now.  I heard a knock on the bathroom door. „Caz, is everything alright?“ he asked from the other side of the door. „Olly, please leave me alone.“ I replied. I felt a tear strolling down my cheek as I sniffed. „Caz, let me in please.“

„What do you want?“ I opened the door.

„What is going on, Caz?“ he asked looking at me confused.

„What’s going on? Seriously, Olly. After everything?“ I said barely being able to look him in the eyes.

„Caroline, I don’t understand…“ He said even more confused.

„Olly, how could you do that to me?“ My voice started shaking.

„Do what? Caroline, I…“ 

„Olly, I was drunk for fuck’s sake. Why did you do that? Why?“ I yelled loudly trying hard not to cry.

„OMG! Caz, it’s not what you think it is.“ He said taking my hand.

„No! Leave me alone.“ I said as I pushed him and went back to his room to get my clothes.

„Caroline, we didn’t do it!“ he said loudly as he followed me around the room.

„I would never do that to you, you mean too much to me.“

„Oh leave it for someone else, please.“ I said angrily as I removed a tear from my cheek.

„Caroline, let me explain you. Please.“ He said.

„There’s nothing to explain. Everything is crystal clear.“ I said putting on my heels.

„Caroline, listen to me please.“ He said grabbing my hand.

„I need to go, Olly.“ I sad unlocking the door of his apartment in a rush.

I tried to close the door behind me but he was following me. He was saying something but his words didn’t even get through me.

„Caroline, give me just a minute. I can explain everything.“ He begged.

„It’s pointless. Just leave it and let me go home.“ I said turning away from him as I started walking down the street.

„Caroline!“ He grabbed my hand and turned me so we were now standing face to face. „You need to hear what I have to say. I would never do something like that to you. I wanted to, I did, I admit. But I couldn’t do it. You were drunk and I know this would happen. Caz, I would never hurt you like that. You need to believe me.“

„No. Please don’t say anything. Just let me go. I really need to go.“ I said with a shaking voice as I felt another few tears strolling down my cheek.

„Can I at least drive you home?“ He asked.

„No. I’m gonna call a taxi. Please go now.“

„But…“

„Go, Olly.“ I said wiping away the tears.

He looked at me for one more time and turned around to head back to his flat.

I called a taxi and after a half an hour long drive I got home.

I entered my flat, slipped off my shoes and sat on the sofa in my living room. I went to bathroom and took a quick shower and later went to kitchen to make myself a tea to calm a bit.

I sat on the sofa and suddenly I heard Olly’s words in my head. Everything he said to me and everything I said to him. I felt like it was all happening again inside my head.

My head was killing me so I took a pill and a sip of my cup and cuddled up in a blanket on my sofa and fast fall asleep.

I woke up and checked my phone. Other than the fact it was already 7pm I saw that I had few missed calls and a message. All from Olly. I checked the message but didn’t reply back. I really didn’t feel like talking to him now.

I got up and made myself something to eat. I sat in front of the telly and decided to watch Silver Linings Playbook. Shortly before the film finished I fell asleep again.