Part 3

~ Olly's POV ~

I hardly got any sleep last night. I was thinking abotu Caroline throughout the whole night.

I want to see her and talk to her. She must be so hurt and that breaks my heart but I just couldn't reach here and going to her place would make things even worse so the only thing I could do was to wait for her to return to my calls.

I got a call from Sarah but she saw that I'm not in a good mood so she just let me go and I promised to call her tomorrow. She didn't want to bother me and I appreciated that.

I looked over through the window to see that it was raining.'Great.' I thought to myself. Things just weren't coming my way today. I felt like I lost my best friend, the girl I'm in love with and now the rain came to just make things even worse.

I was lying on the couch when I heard a knock on my door. I got up, walked over to the door and opened. Caroline was there.  She was standing on my doorstep dripping wet wearing only a dress. Her hair was soaked as was her clothes.

„Caz, come in.“ I said.

She got in and I closed the door behind her. She just stood there without saying a word.

„Caz, you're gonna get cold. Were you walking on the rain?“ I asked.

„Yeah.“ She replied quietly.

„Come here.“ I said as I took her hand and lead her to the living room. „Sit here. I'm gonna bring you a blanket to make yourself warm.“

Few moments later I got back and I covered her with a blanket. „Are you ok?“ I asked.

„Yes.“ She muttered. „Olly, I want to talk to you.“

„It's ok, Caz. Everything's my fault. I want to apologize.“ I said.

„No. It's not your fault. I fucked up. I didn't even let you explain and I'm sorry.“

„Caz, look at me.“ I took her hand. „I could never hurt you and I don't want you  to ever forget that.“

„I know and I'm sorry I doubted you, Olly. I really am.“ She wiped a tear from her cheek.

„You don't have to be sorry. You did nothing wrong.“ I said gently wiping the other tear.

„I messed up. Big time.“ She said.

„We both did. No more alcohol for us.“ I managed to make her laugh.

„Definitely.“ She smiled.

I pulled her closer and hugged her with both of my hands giving her a kiss on the head.

It was raining heavily. It haven't rained that much in so long.

„I should probably get going.“ Caz said as she pulled away from the hug.

„I'm gonna drop you off. I won't let you walk on this rain. I could offer you to stay but I don't think that would be a good idea.“ We both laughed at this.

„Thank you.“ she replied back.

We got into my car and headed to her flat. „You can come in if you want.“ She said when we stopped in front of her place.

„It's ok. I don't want to bother you.“ I replied. „Don't be funny, Olls. And beside, the weather is awful, you shouldn't be driving alone.“

„So you think I'm a bad driver?“ I looked at her trying to pull off a serious look but I failed.

„Of course not!“ she laughed. „Let's go.“

We got out of the car and ran to her flat so we don't get wet. She unlocked the door and let us in.

„Make yourself at home.“ She said and excused herself as she went to her bedroom.

I sat on the sofa and wated for her to come back. She walked in the living room wearing a pair of pink sweetpants and a tank top.

„Should we order something to eat?“ she asked.

„Yeah. I'm quite hungry.“

She called the pizzeria and after half an hour there was a knock on the door. She walked over to the door, opened them and took the pizza form a delivery guy.

We ate bunch of pizza so we were just sitting on the sofa barely being able to move.

„Too much food.“ She exclaimed.

We laid on the sofa and turned the telly on. I saw her batteling with getting comfortable so I pointed and said „It's pretty comfortable here where I'm sitting. You can join me.“

She crawled up to me and I put my arms around her trying to make her comfortable.

„You were right.“ She whispered.

She rested her head on my chest and we fell asleep watching the telly.

*the next day*

„Good morning.“ I said as I saw her waking up.

„Hey you.“ she replied back. „For how long have you been awake?“

„Few minutes. You look so adorable when you're sleeping.“ I said.

„I would say the same but I was too busy resting on your chest. You're more comfortable then the pillow in my bedroom. I could use you instead of my pillow every night.“ She laughed.

„You could.“ I laughed back.

I heard my phone buzzing from my jacket. „Sorry, I need to get that.“ I sighed.

Few moments later I walked back to Caz who was still laying on the sofa.

„Who was that?“ she asked.

„Sarah. I forgot I had an interview scheduled at noon which is in an hour. I'm so bad at remembering things.“ I replied.

„You really are.“ She laughed at me.

„I guess I'm gonna go now if I want to make it on time.“

Caz got up and escorted me to the door.

„Thank you for letting me stay tonight.“

„Any time.“ She replied back and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek as I pulled her in for a hug.

„Caz, do you have any plans tonight?“ I asked before leaving.

„No, I don't. Why?“ she asked.

„I thought I could pick you up and we can go somewhere.“

„Ok. That sounds great.“ She replied.

„See you at 8 then. Have a good day.“

„You too. Bye.“