Part 13 (the final part)

Olly’s POV

After half an hour long ride, which seemed to me like ages I got in front of Caroline’s flat. I parked my car and stayed in my car for a moment to think about what I’ll say to her. I didn’t even prepare myself, I just got in car and drove here. I was getting more and more nervous with every second so I decided it’s better to get out and just knock on the door. What happens, happens. I took few steps and as I stood on her doorstep I knocked. Few moments later Caroline opened the door and I could see how surprised she was to see me. Her hair was wrapped in a lazy bun and her shorts were reviling her perfectly thin legs. For a moment I got distracted by her image but shorty after  I heard her calling my name I slipped back into reality.

„Olly?“

„Hiya, Caz!“ I exclaimed.

„What brings you here?“

„Can we talk?“ I asked out of blue.

„You wanna come in first?“ she laughed.

„Yes, thanks.“ I said as both of us walked in and Caroline closed the door behind.  We took few steps and both of us sat on the sofa in the living room.

„What did you wanna talk about?“ She asked as she put her legs up on the sofa making herself comfortable.

„Caz, I figured out why were you ignoring me in the morning and why you left like that last night.“

„What are you talking about? I didn’t ignore you. I just kind of-“

„But it’s alright. I get it. I understand why and I’m sorry.“

„Olly. I’m kinda confused, where are you going with this?“ She asked as she got up from the sofa and turned away from me. I got up, walked to her and stood beside her.

„Caz, I’m sorry.“

„What are you sorry for? I don’t understand.“ I heard her mumbling.

„I’m sorry that you overheard my conversation with Stella.“ I turned and looked her in the eyes.

„Olly-“

„I’m sorry for what I said but it was all bullshit, Caz.“

„Olly, you really don’t have to apologize for anything.“

„I do.“ I said as I gently pulled her closer and let our lips touch and our tongues meet. „Caz, I love you.“ I whispered onto her lips as we teared apart. I could see her lips forming a smile. I smiled too and pressed her even closer to my chest gently wrapping my arms around her.

„You’re unbelievable.“ She smiled at me.

„Caz, I’m really sorry.“

„Shhh, you don’t have to apologize. Just kiss me.“ She grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer pressing her lips on mine, her hands on my neck and mine around her waist.

„Is this our new start?“ I asked still holding her tightly.

„I would love that more than anything.“ She replied looking at me and kissed my neck making me feel goose bumps. She grabbed my hand as our fingers interlocked and whispered „Let’s go.“ pointing at the room across the hall.

*

The next morning I woke up with the most beautiful girl inside my arms. She held tightly onto me resting her head on my chest and I had my left arm wrapped around her. I couldn’t help but smile. I suddenly started smiling out loud. I heard her waking up, I was obviously too loud.

„What are you smiling at?“ She asked with a sleepy voice.

„Nothing. I’m just happy.“ I replied stroking her hair. She pulled herself up so now our faces were on the same height. „I love you, Olly.“ She whispered and gently pressed her lips on mine.

„I love you too, Caz. More than anything.“ I replied returning the kiss. She pulled herself lower and rested her head on my chest as I wrapped my arms  around her and kissed the top of her head.

‘I will never let her go.’ I whispered to myself looking at the beautiful girl sleeping in my arms.