Part 6

Caroline’s POV

„Hey, Caroline.“

„Hi, Andrew.“

„Wow! You look stunning!“ I could see him starring at me and I didn’t really feel comfortable. He is a nice guy, but I prefer that what we had stays in past. „Thank you!“ I muttered quietly.

„So, where are we going?“ He asked as we got into the cab.

„The club where I usually hang out with my friends. It’s just few blocks away.“

„Great.“

We entered the club and I spotted my friends sitting at the table so I grabbed Andrew’s hand and we walked to them.

„Hi guys!“ they greeted us.

„Everyone, this is Andrew. Andrew, everyone.“ I introduced them to each other.

„Oh we know who you are, Andrew.“

„Dawn!!“ I gave her a serious look.

„I’m kidding.“ She pulled me and I sat next to her and Andrew sat across me, next to Sam.

„Waiter!“ Sam yelled. „6 vodkas please.“

„Coming!“

The evening was going ok. Sam and Dawn were having a lot of fun with Andrew’s friend that we met  accidentally. Andrew and I were sitting, barely speaking to each other. I could see he wasn’t really having fun and I felt like that was my fault so I decided to start a conversation but he interrupted me.

„Shall we go down there and dance?“ He asked.

„Um, I’m not really in the mood.“

„Go, Caroline!“ Sam pushed me off the table.

„Ok then.“

Andrew grabbed my hand and lead me to the dance floor. He pulled me gently closer to him and started dancing to the beat of the loud music that was playing. He put his arms around my waist pressing my hips close to his. I felt so uncomfortable being inside his hands. There was a tight gap between us and it seemed like Andrew was trying to find a way to my lips but he failed because I was turning my head away not wanting his lips on mine. The song finished and we teared apart and as I started walking back to our table to finally end this he grabbed my hand and pulled me back. „Whoa!“ I said.

„Just one more dance, please.“ He begged. He didn’t even let me respond and he pulled me closer yet again with his arms around my waist. I took them and pushed them up not wanting them any where near my bum.

„This reminds me of how we used to went to clubs and danced the whole night.“ He whispered to my ear. This was getting too far. I got off his embrace and said „We should really get back there.“ I said pointing at the table my friend were sitting at. He looked at me, lifted my chin up and pressed his lips on mine.

„What are you doing, Andrew?“ I yelled as I wiped my lips.

„I’m sorry. I thought we were in a moment and I…“

„Well, what you thought was wrong.“ I said annoyed and walked off.

„Caroline, wait. I’m sorry. I know I shouldn’t have done that.“