Chapter 35

Y/n's pov:

For the rest of the day after the beach I had been having the worst crisis.

Who the hell is Tracy and why did Hanni look like she was in love?

Tracy this, Tracy that.

"Y/n will you stop going back and forth? It's like watching a fly inside a jar." Hanni rolled her eyes as she was typing something on her phone.

"No." I dryly replied and sat on the bed and saw the messages Minji had sent me.

Bear

Bro
broda
are you alive
why are you not replying in the groupchat
are you hooking up with Hanni
bro

Y/n

girl
what
I'm not doing anything??

Bear

who's Tracy
why did Hanni post about her on her close friends

Y/n

oh hell nah
Tracy is a blondie she used to be friends with

Bear

I'm scared to ask how you feel about this tbh

Y/n

I feel crazy
I literally love her so much that I don't find anyone attractive anymore??
like I just want her

Bear

WHY ARE YOU NOT TELLING HER ALL THIS INSTEAD OF BEING A JEALOUS FUCK

Y/n

don't wanna, she won't believe me anyway

Bear

you're insufferable

Okay, I already knew I was gonna do something about it. I'm done being mad, it's either we communicate or nothing.

"I love you" I announced in the silence while still looking at my phone.

"What? Who are talking to?" Hanni questioned and came closer so she could have a better view of my screen.

"I'm talking to you. Smartass." I looked at her and turned off my phone to sit with her.

"Really? And I thought you'd be mad at me. I think I overdid it with the whole Tracy thing."

"Well, I was mad at you. And still am because who the hell is that to call you a beautiful woman." I sulked.

"I'm not even planning to keep contact with her, I just thought it would be fun to mess with you since you always make me jealous." She explained and sat on my lap after leaving her phone on the night stand.

"I'm the one who makes you jealous? You were literally talking with mom about Tracy for a good 10 minute recalling the memories you had made, that I genuinely didn't have a clue about.

To be honest, I still find it weird how I haven't heard anything about her, even if that "friendship" lasted months. Hell, it's not even a friendship if it's for a summer." I kept talking nonsense till she cupped my face and pulled me in a kiss.

"Look at what a cute face I'm kissing." She pinched me as I frowned.

"You're so crazy about me it's insane Y/n." She smirked.

"Yeah obviously, look at you." I pulled away and admired her bare beauty.

Holy fuck

I'm so in love with her oh my.

"Can you believe how lucky I am though." I jumped on her and she screamed in a tiny voice before I attacked her.

I attached my lips to hers and felt her smiling throughout the kiss.

We both felt happy that moment. Maybe it was because we hadn't kissed for hours. Or maybe because we're in love.

"When is our concert?" Hanni asked and broke the kiss which made me pout. It was a great kiss.

"Not sure, we should speak with the girls before arranging it. However, I would love it if the concert happened on my birthday." I suggested.

I don't know, I feel like doing something I love with the people I love is better than blowing the candles in a dull house.

And since I have the privilege to be in a band, why not have a more special celebration?

"Okay... Now over with the concert talk,come here." She grabbed my t-shirt and kisses me again...

Author: AND AS KANYE ONCE CREATED THE ANTHEM. close your eyes and let the world paint a thousand pictures, one good girl is worth a thousand bitches (yes Y/n and Hanni)