Chapter 7 | "I want to see you again, and not only in my dreams"

After Yibo left the hospital, he was escorted home by Wenjun, not his father. Yibo has completely rejected any help his father has offered him in recent days. Yibo again became cold and distant towards his father.

As soon as Yibo left the hospital door, he said a cold goodbye to his father. To Yibo's cold demeanor, Mr. Wang only responded with silence. But when Wenjun stepped up next to him to say goodbye, Mr. Wang seized the small opportunity and stopped the young boy to talk to him for a while. Mr. Wang only asked that Wenjun keep an eye on Yibo and that if anything went wrong or happened unusually, Wenjun should call him immediately. After they finished talking, Wenjun walked over to his car. Yibo was already in the car and waiting impatiently for him.

In the few days that passed, while Yibo was resting at home, he read many books. He searched for answers and took notes. But besides these, he even made drawings of what he remembered about the merfolk. He drew everything he remembered about that night and what he had seen in his dreams about the merfolk.

 He drew everything he remembered about that night and what he had seen in his dreams about the merfolk

Since the merfolk rescued him from the water, Yibo has dreamed of him every night. In his dreams;

At first, he just stood on the beach and did nothing but watch the merfolk swim in the water close to the beach. The merfolk stopped swimming and waited for Yibo to reach him as he walked into the water. But every time Yibo was waist-deep in waves, the merfolk suddenly fell underwater, as if something had simply dragged him down into the abyss.

 But every time Yibo was waist-deep in waves, the merfolk suddenly fell underwater, as if something had simply dragged him down into the abyss

Even before Yibo could do anything, his dream always ended there, and he woke up. Yibo could see the merfolk's face, but after always waking up, he remembered nothing but his sparkling blue eyes. After each dream, Yibo yearned to see the merfolk again in real life. 

... His wish was granted quickly.

----------------

One day ...

The sun shone brightly, with only one or two large clouds trying to block the sun's rays. As usual, Yibo was on the beach, sitting on the sand, listening to the waves of the sea and enjoying the calm, until his mobile phone rang. He took his mobile phone out of his pocket and answered the call.