Chapter 16 | Like a shark or a siren

One day; early afternoon ...

Wenjun was in the city. He walked to his car and opened the door. He was almost getting into the car when he saw LiYing.

Across the road, a short distance from Wenjun, LiYing was standing next to a black car, chatting with a man. She was only cheerful during their conversation. 

The two of them were like two good friends or a couple to those who walked past them or noticed them, but Wenjun thought of neither

The two of them were like two good friends or a couple to those who walked past them or noticed them, but Wenjun thought of neither. Wenjun suspected that LiYing was preparing something, but unfortunately, he didn't have enough information to know for sure. However, when he saw that LiYing and her "friend" said goodbye to each other and the man got into the car and drove off, Wenjun decided to follow the man. He wanted to find out who the mysterious figure was, with whom LiYing apparently behaved too cheerfully.

--------------------

In the evening...

A strange man rang the bell at Yibo's house. The door opened only a long time after the first ring. Without letting Yibo speak, the man immediately asked Yibo for help in repairing his broken-down car. Yibo protested several times, but the man stubbornly insisted that Yibo help him. Seeing that the unknown figure would not give up, Yibo decided to take a look at the faulty engine of the man's car.

They walked to the car, but there a terrible surprise awaited Yibo. When he got to the car, another figure stepped out from behind the car. As soon as Yibo saw that the figure was LiYing, he immediately became angry.

"Surprise, my dear!" LiYing called cheerfully.

"LiYing? ... What are you doing here?"

"I have come to take away from here what is still standing between us." LiYing stated it simply.

Before Yibo could say or do anything, he was unexpectedly hit by two blows, causing him to lose his balance and fall to the ground. TaiYu pushed him down, and after a few more blows, Yibo lay unconscious on the ground.

"I'm sorry, Yibo, but you chose the hard way." - said LiYing as she leaned over Yibo. - "You will learn from this that if you reject me, it will cost you dearly."

Then, leaving Yibo behind, LiYing and TaiYu simply walked into the house and headed straight for the living room and then the bedroom.

---------------------

When Zhan heard footsteps approaching the door, he thought it was Yibo. However, when the door suddenly opened with great force and TaiYu entered the room, Zhan just looked at him frozenly.

 However, when the door suddenly opened with great force and TaiYu entered the room, Zhan just looked at him frozenly