**-*chapter~1*-**

Australia's POV:

1941 June
"Tee calm down. We can't do much unless our leaders do something." Australia said through his necklace to NT who was telling him off the threat imperial Japan was hovering on them. He was sitting in a abandoned trench in the El Alamein with Victoria.

"I get it, the attack just seems likely. Also. Tell the cabbage he better bring my men back alive." Tee warned.

"I'm right here ya alcoholic!" Vic responded. So apparently neither of them were having it with each other today. Usually they got along fairly well compared to other states.

"Even fucking better. Keep my fricking division alive!"

"Well what the fuck do you think I'm doing, cocksucker!? Commanding them to jump off a fucking cliff?! I don't even have much control!"

"Great. We're on the same page. Bye." Tee had stopped communicating through her necklace and was now doing Lord knows what on the other side. If Australia were her he'd yell more at Tasmania, he's the one with most of her division leading AIF in Syria.

"Let's go back to the camp, Vicky, before our leaders go ballistic." Australia said giving Victoria a light slap in the shoulder with my wing.

"Yeah, yeah let's go." He said checking for any enemy soldiers.

We walked through on the path a good distance from the battle field. You could hear distant sounds of war. Australia may have had some cracks from past battles but they were healing now.

"Where were you!?" A general who was in charge of us yelled.

"Just communicating with Northern Territory. Sir." They also found an apple tree and ate something but apparently they're not meant to eat. It's a waste of recourses.

"Whatever. Go back to your tent and don't come out." He grumbled. Australia and Victoria looked at each other then went to their tent.

"Are we going to have to fight imperial?" Victoria asked now sitting crosslegged on his one centimetre thick mattress. Which was torn up. But both of their's were the same.

"I hope not. But if we do, NT is strong and can fend them off until reinforcements come. She stayed behind to take care of our cities and I'm sure she'll prevail just by sheer will." Australia smiled to him. She was the most stubborn of all these kids; and they were all pretty stubborn.

"I know... but after that fight with commonwealth.... I'm just worried about her. She may have taken it to heart." Victoria said letting his wing droop on the floor. Which wasn't very clean might Australia say.

"You're right, Vicky... but she's strong and has ACT by her side." Australia tried being reassuring which may have worked. Victoria now smiled a bit, not a cheerful one, a sad smile. But he felt better.

"Change of topic, how are we gonna fight the Nazis and Italians? They're not weak. Well one isn't." He snickered at the smooth insult.

"Eh. Whatever happens happens. We're fighting with your grandma so I'm sure it'll be fine." Australia shrugged. It was going far better then how it went at Greece and Crete so he was sure it would be fine.

"Hey, Aussie? You there?" A familiar voice came through.

"Mom? Come in." Australia said as he got up and unzipped the tent. It wasn't only his mom but South Africa, his adopted sister, was there too. Was something happening? Southa still has a bears slight grudge for UK killing her mother, kingdom of Zulu. War really does bring some people together.
"Your leaders approve of this little gathering? I'm not trying to get you in trouble." Australia said moving his wings out of the way for them to come in.