14 - Fun & Games

I had been on tour for a few weeks and I was getting ready to make a TV appearance on Jimmy Fallon and I was trying to figure out what song to sing.

"Come on we have to tell the stagehand..." Terry said and I groaned.

"I don't fucking care!" I yelled and Terry looked at the make-up people who were getting me ready. They all walked out and he looked at me confused.

"What is wrong with you?" Terry asked and I groaned.

"I have been trying to call Chris but he isn't answering and I don't know if he remembers about tonight." I said and Terry sighed.

"You can't let him get in your mind right now. You just need to pick a song to sing. The band needs to get ready." Terry said. I sighed and thought about it.

"Fun and Games." I said and Terry smiled with a nod.

"Good choice. I will go tell the band." Terry said and walked out. The make-up people came back in. As they were fixing my hair my cellphone went off in my hand. I saw the initials and knew it was Chris. He suggested only putting initials in case anyone saw my phone.

CE: Hey, sorry I was with Scott and Ma all day but we are all now gathered at Ma's house with watch you on Fallon. You okay?

KH: Yeah, I guess, nervous and anxious. I hated not being able to get ahold of you. You could have said you were out, I don't care.

CE: I'm sorry, damn Kins.

KH: Don't cuss as me...I was worried. You were the one who wanted to keep the phone lines open.

CE: Yeah I get it.

I was annoyed with his attitude and I was done.

KH: I have to go.

CE: You don't go on for 20 more minutes, I mean the show hasn't even come on.

KH: Have to go.

I put my phone in my bag and my hair and make-up was finished. I got dressed in the outfit I was planning on wearing to perform in and do the interview in.

I then sat in my dressing room until it was time for me to come out

I then sat in my dressing room until it was time for me to come out. Right before I was about to leave the room Terry handed me my phone as it was going off. I saw it was a text from Chris.

CE: Break a leg, I love you and I'm sorry about earlier.

I didn't even worry about answering him and just handed my phone back to Terry and I went out and took my spot waiting to be called out.

"Our next guest will also be singing for us later but we wanted to talk to her first. She is in the middle of her Subject To Change tour, dropped an album by the same name and we couldn't wait to catch up with her and see what else she has going on. Everyone welcome out Kinsley Harlow!" Jimmy announced and I walked out and smiled waving at the crowd. I walked up to Jimmy and smiled as we hugged and he kissed my cheek. I sat down and got situated as the crowd still cheered and I smiled.