21 - The Other Evans

***CHRIS POV***

I heard someone knocking on a door and I rolled over and smiled seeing that being with Kinsley wasn't a dream. She was fast asleep beside me and I noticed she was in my t-shirt so she obviously put it on at some point in time. The knocking continued so I got out of bed and found my jeans and quickly put them on. I leaned down and kissed Kinsley as she slept. She stirred slightly and I smiled. I walked to the door to the constant knocking and opened it to see Scott standing there with a bag of breakfast food from Kinsley's favorite place she found while she was here and some coffee.

"I should have known you would beat me here. When did you get here?" Scott asked and I smiled.

"Last night." I said and Scott walked in.

"We both have amends to be made. Did you make yours?" Scott asked and I smiled but blushed dropping my head.

"Please don't ask for details just know yes" I said and Scott just nodded and set the food on the table.

"I was wanting to talk to her if I can. Do you think you could give us some privacy?" Scott asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I just gotta get my shirt back from her." I said and Scott laughed. I walked over to Kinsley and crouched down.

"Baby..." I said and gently kissed her lips and she groaned. "Hey, Scott is here and he wants his chance to make amends with you." I whispered and she barely opened her eyes and then smiled at me as I leaned in giving her another small kiss.

"You want your shirt back?" Kinsley asked and I smiled with a nod.

"Unless you want me walking out of here shirtless." I said and I handed Kinsley the pajamas Scott had just handed me from her suitcase. She sighed and got out of bed. She smiled at Scott as he smiled back.

"Let me go change. I'll be right back." Kinsley said and walked into the bathroom.

"So are you two back together?" Scott asked and I smiled at him.

"Yeah, she is giving me one more chance." I said and Scott smiled.

"Good, gives me hope." Scott said and I nodded.

***KINSLEY POV***

I walked out of the bathroom dressed in shorts and a tank top from my suitcase and smiled at both Chris and Scott who were standing there talking. I walked over to Chris handing him his shirt back as he got on his shoes. He put on the shirt and groaned.

"And it smells like you..." Chris said and I smiled. He leaned down giving me a small kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and then looked past me to Scott.

"How long you need?" Chris asked.

"I don't know depends on how soon she forgives me." Scott said and I laughed.

"Just go home, get something to eat, shower, change and come back." I said and Chris nodded. He gave me a quick kiss and I walked him to the door.

"See you soon." I said and he walked away. I looked at the bodyguards outside the doors.

"I see you guys just let anyone knock." I said with a smile and they laughed.

"It was time to forgive these poor men." Tom, my one bodyguard said and I smiled.

"I think you're right." I said and walked back into the room. Scott was sitting on the bed and was getting all the breakfast food out and I walked in and sat next to him on the bed and took the breakfast sandwich that I knew was mine.

"So where do you want to begin?" I asked and Scott groaned.

"When I officially fucked up on the phone call. I knew you would need me since you didn't have Chris anymore and I just made everything worse and picked Chris over you. You were going to need me and I didn't even think to pay attention to that. I'm so sorry Kinsley, you're my best friend and my life hasn't been the same without you. I mean all I ever wanted to do was call you and talk but I couldn't." Scott said and I smiled at him.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know...maybe...Edgy Kins. Cutting off all your hair!" Scott said and we both laughed.

"Listen, I will tell you like I told your brother...I was upset and left unsupervised with scissors." I said and Scott shook his head.

"Big mistake...leaving you unsupervised." Scott said and I nodded.

"It really was." I said.

"Was it because of me and Chris?" Scott asked.

"Well it was after I got the flowers from you two in LA at the first show..." I said and Scott groaned and shook his head.

"I forgot to cancel those..." Scott trailed off and I nodded.

"Yeah Chris too. I was just upset and when I threw them away -..." I trailed off and looked at Scott as I took a drink and he looked at me shocked. "Can you blame me?!" I asked.

"No..." Scott said.

"So anyways after I threw it all away I just needed a change. I was tired of being perfect little country princess...I needed a change." I said and Scott shook his head.

"Well I mean it was a shock when I saw it, you never cut your hair this drastic." Scott said playing with my short hair.

"Do you hate it?" I asked a little worried and Scott shook his head.

"Hell no! I love it! I think you should keep it." Scott said and I smiled at him as I took a bite of my sandwich.

"So I think it's safe to say I forgive you." I said and Scott chuckled.

"Seems like it. I'm just happy to have you back in my life. A piece of myself was missing when you were out of my life." Scott said.

"And a piece of you was missing from me as well. I missed you." I said and looked at Scott. He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"I missed you too Kins." Scott said and I smiled as we continued to eat while watching some morning TV.