🐴Ponyboy x male reader🐴(the outsiders)

This was requested by @keyiscooler
Thank you for your request

-no pov-

You were walking to pony boys house to hang out since The gang went out and left pony boy alone at his house because he had homework. You weren't the smartest person around but you still tried to help as much as you could.

You arrived at pony's house and opend the door to find him sitting on the floor with a notebook and a pice of paper with many math problems written down.

"Geese that looks confusing"
You said sitting down next to him.

"Well if you know how to do it then it's pretty easy"
He replied.

You just hummed and watched him do his homework for what seemed like forever until the others got back.

Two bit and Steve bursted through the front door whistling at the ship in front of them. You just glared at them annoyed.

Pony boy started to pack up his homework. He was almost done but his peace and quiet was interrupted by the loud group.
Pony boy went to his room to put his homework away as he did two bit began to speak.

"So did you two Fuck yet?"
He asked.

"WHAT!?!!?"
You yelped.

"N-no of course we didn't. Come on guys you know we're just friends"

"Oh come on y/n, you can't fool us we know your head over heels for him"
Dallas laughed.

"I can't stand you guys"
You said heading to pony's room.

-your pov-

I was walking to pony's room when I arrived I just plopped down on his bed next to him.

'Maybe I do like him, I mean he is pretty cute'

I shook the thought away.

'Maybe I could just ask him on a date or something'

"Hey pony"
I said

"Yeah"
He replied.

"I was wondering... if maybe... you .. and I could...possibly... goonadatetogether"
I said the last part fast and covered my face.

"Im sorry could you repeat that?"
He asked

"I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me"
I said still covering my face.

-pony's pov-

'Did he just ask me on a date?'

I thought for a moment...

"Yes I would love to go on a date with you y/n"
I said before kissing his forehead.

——————————————-

Im sorry if this wasn't exactly how you were hoping but either way I hope you liked it and I might make a part 2 as well

Thank you

Words 419