🔥john allerdyce x male🔥(x-men)

john allerdyce/pyro

The one guy from X-men

————————————————————

It's been ruff these past few days. Running from some army duds invading the school, Bobby's parents being stupid, and now we're having to camp in the woods because the jet almost crashed and was damaged by a missile.

Oh everything is perfect. Just great.

I groaned and laid down in my tent covering my face with my hands. I heard the zipper to my tent unzip and sat up as John walked in we had to share a tent seeing as there weren't enough for everyone but we didn't mind.

"You ok?"

"Yeah im just a little overwhelmed with everything going on right now"

"Everything's gonna be ok y/n"
He said while grabbing my hand to hold it.

"Thanks"

————————————————————

John was asleep but I was awake no way could I get any amount of sleep tonight with everything racing through my head. It's not possible.

I got up and left the tent. I needed to get out of that cramped space.

I walked around the camp till I found a quiet place. I layed down and looked up at the stars. I could hear foot steps but I didn't care who it was. The person turned out to be John he layed down next to me and we just sat in a comfortable silence for awhile.

"Can't sleep?"

"Yeah"

"I figured"

"You know we're going to be alright"

"Yeah"

"So... magneto asked me to join them..."

"Are you going to join them?"

"I don't know..."

It was silent for awhile...

"If you do... then I will too"

"What!?"
He said shocked and looked at me, I looked at him.

"I agree with his cause. I don't agree with his methods. I'll mostly join because of you. I'm never going to leave you"

"Y/n..."
John said my name before grabbing my cheek and pulling me into a rushed kiss. I was shocked but kissed back. After awhile we parted for air.

"That's why I'll join you"

John smiled at me as we held each other for a little while till we figured we should go back to the tent to sleep.

————————————————————

Sorry it was short